Not OT

Old August 8th 12, 12:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

Default Not OT

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 3:51:09 PM UTC-7, atriage wrote:
On 07/08/2012 23:36, Phil H wrote: On Monday, August 6, 2012 1:53:29 AM UTC-7, atriage wrote: Curiosity has successful landed on Mars, congrats to NASA. So far no pictures of racing bicycles sent back to Earth. -- I suggest they hold all beach volley ball tournaments there. Sheeesh, hundreds of US athletes competed at the Olympics yet for me, their air time did not match my interest in their journey. Phil H As an item of interest GB could have funded Curiosity multiple times over for the cost of the *privilege* of hosting the Olympics and each GB gold medal probably received much more airtime here than the Curiosity landing. This probably proves something quite profound but I can't be bothered to work out what it is. Anyway as a result of all this the USA has acquired a lot of technical expertise and GB has acquired the knowledge that the country would certainly be better off if Dave Brailsford was running it instead of the shower of ****wits currently masquerading as our glorious leaders. To cap it all I got absolutely ****ing soaked out riding today. Can we have some of the USA heatwave please? --

106F on the back patio this afternoon, Tucson, AZ. On a flight to Seattle at xmas, I overheard a guy complaining......jeez, the moon in AZ is brighter than the sun in Seattle. Of coures there is the old joke.....what does Seattle and Cher have in common? Neither one is ****ing sonny.
Phil H
Old August 8th 12, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Davey Crockett wrote:
Tell me again please. Which squad does Curiosity ride for?

atriage wrote:
Radioshack/NASAN

There's a Radioshack next to the Starbucks on top of Olympus Mons.

Old August 20th 12, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1134/689153530_27111b548f_z.jpg

--
Michael Press