Right/Wrong way riding for survival.

Old February 3rd 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Right/Wrong way riding for survival.

Bill Sornson wrote:
wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

Neil comes to the rescue of a bigot like Baka (notice how he
completely ignored Baka's "mostly driven by illegals" comment)

Bill Baka also hates Jews and Blacks.

That's right. He is one of those, too.

Yup.

I can't hate Jews since my great grandmother was Jewish. I just don't
follow that religion.
Blacks I am totally fine with. My locker partner in high school was the
only part black kid in the school and I wound up being his best white
friend.
I got into it with my white buddies because I would take up for him.
Mexicans who expect us to print and speak Spanish to accommodate them, I
can't stand.
The Mexicans I do know speak English, as well they should in this country.
Try going to Mexico and demanding they speak and print things in
English, and you will quite possibly see the inside of a Mexican prison.
Where does this say I am a bigot?
I voted for Obama, too.
Bill Baka
Old February 3rd 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

SMS wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:
Any chance you'll be getting a life soo, Dan??

This humping Baka bit is getting older than the Sornson-humping-Jobst-
Brandt bit.

Whatcha' think? Almost done??

The Baka basher-losers entered most people's kill-files long ago.

He has been in my kill file for a while now, but those who keep porting
back keep him happy.
Dan C has earned a place in there, too.
Bill Baka
Old February 3rd 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
di

I voted for Obama, too.
Bill Baka

You are a bigger fool than I thought you were.

Old February 4th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

DI wrote:
I voted for Obama, too.
Bill Baka

You are a bigger fool than I thought you were.

Why?
McCain was too old and 4 more years of war would break this country.
Bush has single handedly caused the next great depression.
Who's a fool?
Not me.
Bill Baka
Got in about 25 miles today and met some nice people so you can't ruin
my day.
Old February 4th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Neil Brooks

Sorry you're drinking again, Sornson. Since you have no real life, I
guess only you and your cat would know, but ... it's pretty obvious.

And ... the Jobst-humping was a reference to your constant harangue
that he once declared ride reports off-topic.

Old February 4th 09, 10:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

" (who?) anonymously wrote:
SMS wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:

Any chance you'll be getting a life soo, Dan??

This humping Baka bit is getting older than the Sornson-humping-Jobst-
Brandt bit.

Whatcha' think? Almost done??

The Baka basher-losers entered most people's kill-files long ago.

Which is a good thing. Nobody should have to read things that
don't interest them, but insisting that someone not post those
things when you have a perfectly good killfile available to
you is a clear case of forcing your preferences upon others.

We Bash Bill Baka so that nobody gets hurt by following his
bad advice about things like getting medical tests or riding
against traffic. And because it is fun watching him bluster
and threaten us with a visit from the "Internet Police."

We do not need some person who will not put his/her name to a post to
tell us whether Baka's posts are sensible or not.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old February 4th 09, 01:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 04:56:36 -0600, Tom Sherman wrote:

" (who?) anonymously wrote:
SMS wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:

Any chance you'll be getting a life soo, Dan??

This humping Baka bit is getting older than the
Sornson-humping-Jobst- Brandt bit.

Whatcha' think? Almost done??
The Baka basher-losers entered most people's kill-files long ago.

Which is a good thing. Nobody should have to read things that don't
interest them, but insisting that someone not post those things when
you have a perfectly good killfile available to you is a clear case of
forcing your preferences upon others.

We Bash Bill Baka so that nobody gets hurt by following his bad advice
about things like getting medical tests or riding against traffic. And
because it is fun watching him bluster and threaten us with a visit
from the "Internet Police."

We do not need some person who will not put his/her name to a post to
tell us whether Baka's posts are sensible or not.

So, you're saying that Baka's posts are not sensible, and you already
knew that?