So, what happened to Mikey V.

Old February 19th 11, 05:56 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default So, what happened to Mikey "Handsaw" V?

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
[...]

Ed Dolan confuses himself with a human.

**** you too Asshole!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 19th 11, 06:06 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"SMS" wrote in message
On 2/18/2011 7:26 AM, Opus wrote:

Eventually Mikey's going to run out of money to pay his lawyer. I
think after the second trial so long as he isn't acquitted he will
take the 120 day plea bargain.

If he's found guilty then he doesn't get to take the plea bargain. If it's
another mistrial or a hung jury then he's got to hope that the DA tires of
the case and doesn't keep trying for a conviction. I think the potential
for a hung jury is pretty high because the defense only needs to get one
bicycle-hater on the jury.

He means "one mountain bicycle-hater" of course. Ride your bicycle on ROADS
and no one objects except possibly some motor vehicle drivers.

In any event he's really already lost because a) UC can still ban him from
their land no matter what the outcome of the trial (Strawberry Canyon and
the East-West fire road where the incident took place), b) he's spent a
lot of money on lawyer fees, and c) he's already spent some time in jail,
and that jail is a very unpleasant place.

All of the above is nothing but sheer conjecture of course ... or is it
wishful thinking?

He's certainly learned his lesson and will not repeat the (alleged)
behavior that got him into all this trouble. Let's be happy for that.

Mr. Vandeman will continue his crusade against mountain biking on hiking
trails until the end of time. And I and other folks with brains in their
heads will be here to support him. Let's be happy for that!

Old February 20th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Bob Berger[_2_]

Default So, what happened to Mike The Ripper

In article , SMS says...

On 2/18/2011 7:26 AM, Opus wrote:

[...]

Oh I doubt that. If the legal system doesn't stop him now, my guess is he'll
move on to something "bigger and better".

I wonder how many 30 round clips he can stuff in his pockets.

Old February 20th 11, 06:53 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Bob Berger once again ****s on the group!

"Bob Berger" wrote in message
[...]
Oh I doubt that. If the legal system doesn't stop him now, my guess is
he'll
move on to something "bigger and better".

I wonder how many 30 round clips he can stuff in his pockets.

Always a horror to hear from the peanut gallery. **** all mountain bikers
all the way to Hell and back ... and mostly especially **** Bob Berger, a
scoundrel who is evil through and through.

Old February 20th 11, 07:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD[_3_]

On Feb 18, 9:10*am, SMS wrote:
He's certainly learned his lesson and will not repeat the (alleged)
behavior that got him into all this trouble.

You're kidding, right?

JD

Old February 20th 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Me

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Bob Berger" wrote in message
[...]
Oh I doubt that. If the legal system doesn't stop him now, my guess is
he'll
move on to something "bigger and better".

I wonder how many 30 round clips he can stuff in his pockets.

Always a horror to hear from the peanut gallery. **** all mountain bikers
all the way to Hell and back ... and mostly especially **** Bob Berger, a
scoundrel who is evil through and through.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Oh, No you have done it Bob.... You have incurred the rathe of Edward
the Great... a NoAccount of no Note, who frequents the Newsgroups here
a-bouts, with his whity comments, and seems to have a rather loose
Sexual Preference.... Just watch yourself... He just might be in league
with those Buffalo Campaign idiots..... and we ALL Know how dangerous
they were...

Me One who can recognize Lunacy in all its forms....
Old February 20th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Me" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Bob Berger" wrote in message
[...]
Oh I doubt that. If the legal system doesn't stop him now, my guess is
he'll
move on to something "bigger and better".

I wonder how many 30 round clips he can stuff in his pockets.

Always a horror to hear from the peanut gallery. **** all mountain bikers
all the way to Hell and back ... and mostly especially **** Bob Berger, a
scoundrel who is evil through and through.

Oh, No you have done it Bob.... You have incurred the rathe of Edward
the Great... a NoAccount of no Note, who frequents the Newsgroups here
a-bouts, with his whity comments, and seems to have a rather loose
Sexual Preference.... Just watch yourself... He just might be in league
with those Buffalo Campaign idiots..... and we ALL Know how dangerous
they were...

Me One who can recognize Lunacy in all its forms....

Nope, you can't. If you could you would realize that anyone who blathers
about 30 round clips is as crazy as you are.

But in any event, you are an anonymous ****head who hides behind a user
name. Your cowardice speaks for itself.

Old February 20th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
VtSkier

On 02/19/2011 12:06 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
On 2/18/2011 7:26 AM, Opus wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry Ed, but I've been reading this newsgroup
for quite some time. If Mr. V would keep his "crusade
against mountain biking on hiking trails" to just that
I, and many of us would have no quarrel at all with him.

What irks us is that his crusade is really against
all mountain bikes and people who ride them. You,
except for your unreasoning admiration for Mr. V
seem to be fairly reasonable on this subject.
Old February 21st 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Bob Berger[_2_]

In article , Me says...

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Bob Berger" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

Hmmm... Good point. I hadn't thought of the BFC analogy, though I've had quite a
bit of experience with those loons. (Hell, I'm even on their list of potential
contributors).

Me One who can recognize Lunacy in all its forms....

Old February 21st 11, 02:07 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Some Asshole wrote:

Oh, No you have done it Bob.... You have incurred the rathe of Edward
the Great... a NoAccount of no Note, who frequents the Newsgroups here
a-bouts, with his whity comments, and seems to have a rather loose
Sexual Preference.... Just watch yourself... He just might be in league
with those Buffalo Campaign idiots..... and we ALL Know how dangerous
they were...

Hmmm... Good point. I hadn't thought of the BFC analogy, though I've had
quite a
bit of experience with those loons. (Hell, I'm even on their list of
potential
contributors).

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

There you go Mikey... Westie Mountain Biking 0 February 25th 10 11:39 PM
hi mikey crap di Mountain Biking 2 August 2nd 06 11:12 PM
Mikey Bot Brian Sanderson Social Issues 1 December 1st 05 12:18 AM
Mikey is a Dude! SuperG Mountain Biking 0 May 27th 05 05:06 PM
Mikey is Speaking doublenatural Mountain Biking 10 May 10th 05 07:29 AM