FS: 2004 Norco Torrent

Old November 10th 04, 04:04 PM
Guest

Default FS: 2004 Norco Torrent

I'm not sure whether FS posts are allowed on this group, but it is
on-topic so I hope nobody minds. If this is not kosher I apologize,
and will remove the post if asked.

2004 Norco Torrent For Sale

Best Offer, asking $1900 [Canadian Funds] (MSRP is $2275), need to
sell ASAP.
For price of $1900 I'll throw in free shipping within North America.

Norco's Top of the Line North Shore Hardtail for 2004. Mainly ridden
to work and back from April through August this year - taken to the
gatineau hills once or twice, otherwise only ridden in the city. Would
have taken it offroad more, but didn't have the heart to leave my Team
North Shore in the garage.

In EXCELLENT condition.

No structural damage whatsoever, with just a few cosmetic blemishes:
chainstay (chainslap), bashguard (scratches), headtube (cable rub).

Bike mechanic owned, so bike has been meticulously cared for and will
be tuned up before shipping.

Upgrades include:
XT Shifters,
Holzfeller DH Pedals,
Funn Saddle,
Odi Rogue Grips.

Otherwise stock

• 7" Marzocchi Jr.T triple clamp fork
• SAINT RD with a 10 mm through hole rear hub
• FSA deep cup Stainless Headset
• Kenda Blue Groove Tires
• 8" Hayes HFX-9 Disc Brakes
• Truvativ Holzfeller Double Cranks w Bash Guard.

For photos and contact info see this site:
http://www.mtbkanata.net/classifieds...hp?product=366

Located in Ottawa, Ontario

Thanks