Visiting SoCal, looking for muni

Old April 21st 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rolandisimo

Default Visiting SoCal, looking for muni

Hi, I'll be in Santa Monica area for a week starting tomorrow. I'd love
to hook up for some Muni. I'll bring my kh24, and will have a car. I
could head up to Santa Barbara if anyone is riding up there, especially
on the weekend.

Thanks
-Ro

--
rolandisimo
Old April 21st 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

rolandisimo wrote:
Hi, I'll be in Santa Monica area for a week starting tomorrow. I'd love
to hook up for some Muni. I'll bring my kh24, and will have a car. I
could head up to Santa Barbara if anyone is riding up there, especially
on the weekend.

Thanks
-Ro

Well, you would be very close to Sullivan Canyon, whcih I ride
regularly. This past Saturday, I covered 11.7 miles with over 1,800
elvation gain. It's an excellent endurance ride, beautiful and scenic.

And there are plenty of drop opportunities if you care to partake. I'll
probabaly be out there tomorow or Wednesday. You can PM me if you want
to meet up.

--
MuniAddict

I 3 FG and have Stewie Boxers
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
Old April 21st 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
entropy

I encourage you to make the trip to Santa Barbara if possible. There
are almost always a few guys up there that can ride during the week,
like Hans, Phil and Eyal.

Sullivan is a cute ride, certainly fun. JL and I might be up for more
of a bomber-style run this weekend, but have no plans yet.

PM me your email address / contact phone # and I'll pass it around.

--
entropy

Shut up and ride.
Old April 22nd 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
eyal

yep, just shoot me a PM! I hope to ride in or near SB this weekend.

Eyal

--
eyal