SoCal Muni Weekend

Old July 11th 05, 06:51 AM
nrkist

Default SoCal Muni Weekend

Any riders from BC going to the California Muni Weekend this october?
i'm looking to make it my first actual Unicycle meet, ride, thing and am
hoping to plan early early. just wanting to know if it's possible to
hitch a ride with someone and possibly split some of the cost of a
campsite. i live on Salt Spring Island (as is stated in my location) and
can get to Vancouver with relative ease. i realize it might be early to
decide but i need to know if i can go this way or need to do some
alternate advanced planning. thanks

--
nrkist - The Trail is my Mistress

"The trail is my mistress, but you can be my girlfriend on the side"

"And there goes the nut, and the nuts and NOOO not the NUTS!! calm down
they were only salted not the honey roasted ones"
nrkist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9895