Say it aint so Shimano ... PART 2

Old September 1st 03, 01:54 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Default Say it aint so Shimano ... PART 2

Skubanut- My Rolex isn't better than a Seiko, but I like my Rolex.

Don't know about yours, but my Rolex is better than a Seiko. Purchased new in
1974, it still looks good, keeps good time, and is worth over ten times what I
paid for it. BRBR

Well, my Rolex is the Mercedes, the Seiko the Toyota..I love my Rolex, would
never have any other watch. A Seiko may keep better time, but so what..

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old September 4th 03, 12:13 AM
Sheldon Brown

Default Gadgets was: Say it aint so Shimano ... PART 2

I think my Casio Data Bank watch is WAY better than any Rolex. It's=20
ligher and does lots more useful stuff besides just telling time.

However, my Sony Cli=E9 NZ90 PDA does everything the Casio did and tons o=
f=20
other great stuff, and I've become inseparable from it...so I no longer=20
wear a watch.

Sheldon "Yes, I'm A Techno-Geek" Brown
| Give a man a fire, and he will stay warm for a day. |
| Set a man on fire, he stays warm for the rest of his life. |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide

Old September 4th 03, 02:01 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Capt- I think my Casio Data Bank watch is WAY better than any Rolex. It's=20
ligher and does lots more useful stuff besides just telling time. BRBR

But will you still have it in 2029??
I'll still have my Rolex..or my kid will.

Capt However, my Sony Cli=E9 NZ90 PDA does everything the Casio did and tons
o=
f=20
other great stuff, and I've become inseparable from it...so I no longer=20
wear a watch. BRBR

Ya carry that thing all the time??
Pity...

Peter Chisholm