Hey Versus: How about some production?

Old July 25th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Hey Versus: How about some production?

I was ready to get the latest on the Vino scandal during the prime-
time broadcast, but they rolled with the pre-breaking-news morning
show repeat....

Old July 25th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Flom

wrote in message
ups.com...

I was ready to get the latest on the Vino scandal during the prime-
time broadcast, but they rolled with the pre-breaking-news morning
show repeat....

Versus keeps their head in the sand dumbass elephant in the living room
don't ask don't tell maybe if we pretend it's not here it'll go away public
relations nonsense at the fore. who was it, they had ONE guy who made a
reference to doping -- oh that's right, it was the pretty boy SI writer.
Notice the big three steps back Andreu has taken since he forgot to say
Mother may I.