Post Your Unis Here!

Old August 3rd 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Piglet

Default Post Your Unis Here!

Mine is just a stock 2007 KH20.

|Filename: n622961013_363195_8003.jpeg |

Piglet
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 3rd 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

Piglet wrote:
Mine is just a stock 2007 KH20.

Your cranks look really long in that picture...

--
Matt_V

-Matt
Check out my 'youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mattvandermeulen) videos

My msn: - Add me if you wish
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 3rd 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Piglet wrote:
Mine is just a- stock- 2007 KH20.

And you've cut the seatpost down, which is what i'm going to do

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UTD3Tq-N4vU
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rofwXXixjNQ
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tn9kG5kNSzc
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fist

i didn't wanna post this before because i didn't wanna show off and make
all you guys jealous...

[image:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ICT0001-1.jpg]

--
fist
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

fist wrote:
i didn't wanna post this before because i didn't wanna show off and make
all you guys jealous...

[image:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ICT0001-1.jpg]

the must be the coolest uni ev... *runs to room to stare at profiles*
never mind

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

johnfoss wrote:
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Hazmat wrote:
Me liking the 2nd and 4th unicycles and can't wait to see what you do to
the coker considering you have nearly _smashed_my_coker_speed_record_.

What is your "speed record?" I'm guessing somehwere in the 20-25 mph
range? And isn't the "official" coker speed record something like 40
mph?

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Yeah I just got my uni from renegade the other day, the picture doesn't
do it justice because it looks a lot cooler in person. Anyways it's the
best I can do because I don't have a lot of money.
-Koxx orange bud frame
-Koxx leapard saddle
-Black rim
-Black pedals
-And a twin shot of N20

|Filename: DSC00299.JPG |

The UniSLAB

But...but...he's on one wheel. How is that possible?
No,no somethings not adding up here. One wheel? Aha! It's a trick see!
The other wheel is over there! (points at other unicyclist)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

stock KH, tacod rim... wooh
i need some new 13ga. spokes and a rim, and a monty eagle claw while
we are at it, no pics, ther isn't anything special about it.
KH said he is rethinking his rim design, which rocks...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

skrobo wrote:
stock KH, tacod rim... wooh
i need some new 13ga. spokes and a rim, and a monty eagle claw while
we are at it, no pics, ther isn't anything special about it.
KH said he is rethinking his rim design, which rocks...

if your rim was trued and tightened it probably would not have hepened

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

Old August 4th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

MuniAddict wrote:
What is your "speed record?" I'm guessing somehwere in the 20-25 mph
range? And isn't the "official" coker speed record something like 40
mph?

his coker speed record is somewhere around 44 k/h or something like
that, I'm about 7 k/h from his record and mine is about 37.8 k/h
granted they aren't world record speeds but that's still fast for
us....

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*I have it and it's awesome!!!!!!!!

'BUY MY SHIRTS' (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'WATCH MY VIDEOS'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)
http://www.usenet.com

freestyle unis sp4rky-m4rky Unicycling 0 June 4th 07 08:56 PM
Adjustment of Post Moderne shock absorbing seat post Beaters Techniques 2 June 14th 05 05:22 PM
How many unis? paul_g Unicycling 28 June 11th 05 02:41 PM
Advice on e-bay unis onewheeldave Unicycling 11 April 25th 05 02:08 PM
My unis Krashin'Kenny Unicycling 22 September 9th 03 04:01 AM