When Is Standover Height Insufficient?

Old August 2nd 05, 05:59 PM
catzz66

Default When Is Standover Height Insufficient?

Steve Sr. wrote:

Thanks for everyone's feedback regarding the standover height issue. I
think what I will do is notify the dealer now that this might be an
issue to be delt with but won't know for sure until after I have
ridden the bike for a while. This way if it becomes an issue it would
have already been noted. This is so they can't come back and say that
the bike was accepted and ridden so it must have been o.k. and isn't
their problem anymore.

Thanks,

Steve

I'm not hugely experienced, but personally I'd be surprised if you could
not adjust to it if standover height is the only problem with the bike
fit. You'll probably learn to compensate as others have said, assuming
you stick with the frame you have.