1000km Charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest

Old September 23rd 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicus

Default 1000km Charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest

unicus wrote:
Yes you were on tonight High quality large file (21.7MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DU5XM8NV

Low quality small file (3.42MB) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DEIT0VI9

Both are encoded with XviD

It's also on the ITV Local site but I can't get it to work at the
moment (system error?)

http://tinyurl.com/4fadlz

The streaming version on ITV Local is working for me now but if you've
got the bandwidth download the big version so you can appreciate the
animation they did of Steve

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)