Question

Old August 15th 10, 04:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

Default Question

Is anyone buying good bikes from anyone but shops? I'm asking less than a
third of what these bikes cost me trying to unload them for a move and I
haven't had one single enquiry!

Old August 20th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Dan Becker

In article , Tom Kunich
wrote:

"David Kerber" wrote in message
I think the biggest issue that's slowing down your sales is the frame
size; there aren't too many (as a % of all cyclists) who would ride a
61cm frame size. My feet wouldn't touch the ground if I tried
straddling that bike.

While I understand what you're saying remember that this group is world
wide. I would think that there would be people in my size in sufficient
quantities.....

Except that no one but the three of us reads Usenet anymore.

Dan
Old August 20th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

"Dan Becker" wrote in message
In article , Tom Kunich
wrote:

"David Kerber" wrote in message
I think the biggest issue that's slowing down your sales is the frame
size; there aren't too many (as a % of all cyclists) who would ride a
61cm frame size. My feet wouldn't touch the ground if I tried
straddling that bike.

While I understand what you're saying remember that this group is world
wide. I would think that there would be people in my size in sufficient
quantities.....

Except that no one but the three of us reads Usenet anymore.

I'm thinking that you're more correct than even you think.

Old August 26th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
William R. Mattil

Tom Kunich wrote:
Is anyone buying good bikes from anyone but shops? I'm asking less than
a third of what these bikes cost me trying to unload them for a move and
I haven't had one single enquiry!

Tom,

Where are you moving to ?

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old August 26th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

"William R. Mattil" wrote in message

Where are you moving to ?

I haven't decided yet Bill but it will be either Pleasanton or Livermore
with a very slight chance of Dublin.

Old September 8th 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
wizardB

On 8/20/2010 10:52 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
"Dan Becker" wrote in message
In article , Tom Kunich
wrote:

"David Kerber" wrote in message
I think the biggest issue that's slowing down your sales is the frame
size; there aren't too many (as a % of all cyclists) who would ride a
61cm frame size. My feet wouldn't touch the ground if I tried
straddling that bike.

While I understand what you're saying remember that this group is world
wide. I would think that there would be people in my size in sufficient
quantities.....

Except that no one but the three of us reads Usenet anymore.

I'm thinking that you're more correct than even you think.

No there's a forth he's just quiet