FS: Shift levers, Campagnolo Mirage 7 speed Ergo

Old December 9th 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: Shift levers, Campagnolo Mirage 7 speed Ergo

Campagnolo Mirage 7 speed Ergo shift levers:

- New in packaging.
- Includes hoods, cables and down tube adjustable cable stops.
- Two sets available.

$40.00 each + shipping.

Please reply by email. Do not reply to the newsgroup.

I will accept Paypal, checks or money orders.

I do not have pictures. At the moment I do not have a digital camera or
access to one.

To save time send me your zip code when you reply and I will get you a
shipping quote.

Thanks in advance,
Norm

Old August 23rd 10, 09:04 PM
Trekster Trekster is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Flye View Post
Campagnolo Mirage 7 speed Ergo shift levers:

- New in packaging.
- Includes hoods, cables and down tube adjustable cable stops.
- Two sets available.

$40.00 each + shipping.

Please reply by email. Do not reply to the newsgroup.

I will accept Paypal, checks or money orders.

I do not have pictures. At the moment I do not have a digital camera or
access to one.

To save time send me your zip code when you reply and I will get you a
shipping quote.

Thanks in advance,
Norm
I'm interested! Get reach me at . Thanks!