DIY cargo trailer

Old January 20th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default DIY cargo trailer

Back in the day I worked at Coke. Every Friday I would
put 3 cases of 20 oz soda bottles in my trailer and trek it home up some
of the longest and steepest hills in New london/Waterford CT. Rain
wasn't bad but wind or snow were killers. And one day at the Super
Market I over loaded it and the axle snapped from the body. That was
during a hot summer day in August. I ended up trashing the trailer and
pushing a shopping cart home with my bike on top. I'm thinking of
getting another trailer like real soon.

FS: Bykaboose Cargo Trailer Mike Recumbent Biking 0 April 23rd 05 05:39 PM
FS: New Cargo Trailer Mike Marketplace 0 April 23rd 05 05:36 PM
FS: Bykaboose Cargo Trailer Mike Marketplace 0 March 12th 05 05:11 PM
FS: New Cargo Trailer Mike Marketplace 0 February 5th 05 02:26 AM
Making cargo / kid trailer out of BMX bike Robert Haston Recumbent Biking 1 May 12th 04 07:16 AM