Garmin Edge 705

Old September 1st 07, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John[_4_]

Default Garmin Edge 705

This new forthcoming Garmin GPS looks interesting. It may be the ideal GPS
for cycling.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=160&pID=10885

John

Old September 1st 07, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ekul Namsob

John wrote:

This new forthcoming Garmin GPS looks interesting. It may be the ideal GPS
for cycling.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=160&pID=10885

Now that I've bought a second bike, I'm going to need another bike
computer.

Hang about. $540 to $710! I may have to satisfy myself with something
more basic.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire http://www.shrimper.org.uk
Old September 1st 07, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Anti-Virgin 5% Club

"Ekul Namsob" wrote in message
news:1i3r8lk.hj07y66mvnsdN%notmyaddress.1.ekulnams ...
John wrote:

This new forthcoming Garmin GPS looks interesting. It may be the ideal
GPS
for cycling.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=160&pID=10885

Now that I've bought a second bike, I'm going to need another bike
computer.

Hang about. $540 to $710! I may have to satisfy myself with something
more basic.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire http://www.shrimper.org.uk

You will more that likely need to purchase UK maps... they cost a fortune

Old September 2nd 07, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Steve

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 07:59:40 GMT, John wrote:

This new forthcoming Garmin GPS looks interesting. It may be the ideal GPS
for cycling.

I think this looks a lot better, hopefully a review might be along in a few
weeks.

http://www.proadventure.co.uk/acatal...d_Mapping.html

http://satmap.com/

Steve