Great turnout for today's Coker tour!

Old September 21st 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Great turnout for today's Coker tour!

We started at about 8:30am at Huntington beach pier with 7 riders, and
picked up another two on the way! Extra props to Joe (crazyjoe) (far
left in top pic, far right on bottom pic) for doing the whole 15 miles
on his 26er with 127mm cranks! I think he's totally ready to step up to
the Big wheel now! Btw, this was the first time riding my 36er with the
new nightrider tire...AWESOME!

28716

28717

|Filename: groupll.jpg |

MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old September 21st 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zogola

Sounds like a fun trip. Any chance you could give a few names? Its
always interesting to put a face with the names on forums.

Kurt

--
zogola
Old September 21st 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

zogola wrote:
Sounds like a fun trip. Any chance you could give a few names? Its
always interesting to put a face with the names on forums.

Kurt

I can't remember the two new rider's names that joined us near the end,
but the names for the *top* photo, Left to right are as follows:

Joe, Tim, Terry, John, Dondi, Jamey, Jim.

Old September 22nd 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

Yeah that was a great ride. I'm thinking I might order the Nimbus
Nightrider very soon now. I need a 36 so bad. I also rode another 2
miles after you left to get to Beach Blvd and then to my uncle's house
where I immediately went into a coma-like sleep for 3 hours, lol! But I
feel great, and I had a great time riding with everyone! Hopefully next
time I will have a 36 to keep up with all you speed-demons.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com'
(http://uniproshop.com)
'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
Old September 22nd 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

ugg i wish i went

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old September 22nd 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

That amazes me that you can be out for a ride and run into two people
you don't know that are riding too. I just rode with tomkarches this
afternoon and he travelled 2.5 hours just to go on the ride! I need to
move back to So.Ca.

--
rem48
Old September 22nd 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

rem48 wrote:
That amazes me that you can be out for a ride and run into two people
you don't know that are riding too. I just rode with tomkarches this
afternoon and he travelled 2.5 hours just to go on the ride! I need to
move back to So.Ca.

Yeah similar thing happened on the MUni trail. I recently met two new
riders who had just bought a KH MUni... each on a separate ocassion
just one week apart. Seems like the word is spreading!

Old September 22nd 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
shadowuni

i wanted to go bad! thanks crazyjoe for trying to help me out, let me
know next time there is a ride, i will go.

--
shadowuni

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
The deadline for all complaints was yesterday.
Old September 22nd 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
florida

Thanks guys for coming out. It took a unicyclist from Florida to
organize this ride I plan to organize another ride but in
Clearwater Florida around Feb 09. I am working on the route and
distance. Can photos be emailed to me at ?

--
florida
Old September 22nd 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Nice, I'm jealous (especially since my 36'er is arriving tomorrow). I
always chuckle when I look at (or ride) Jamey's unicycles because the
seat is sssoooooo high!!!

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5