FS AX Lightness Endurance SL full carbon road saddle

Old December 16th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
morris

Default FS AX Lightness Endurance SL full carbon road saddle

Practically brand new AX Lightness Endurance SL saddle. Hand made,
full carbon (incl. rails) saddle. More info he
http://www.poshbikes.com/product.php?id=83. Maximum rider weight is
70kg (155#). Purchased a couple of years ago for a project bike. No
logos for the stealth look (it came that way, I didn't remove any
stickers). Stored in bubble wrap when it was not on the bike. Used
very little (less than 20 miles). $219 including shipping in North
America.
Old September 9th 10, 07:00 PM
quanmer quanmer is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
Practically brand new AX Lightness Endurance SL saddle. Hand made,
full carbon (incl. rails) saddle. More info he
http://www.poshbikes.com/product.php?id=83. Maximum rider weight is
70kg (155#). Purchased a couple of years ago for a project bike. No
logos for the stealth look (it came that way, I didn't remove any
stickers). Stored in bubble wrap when it was not on the bike. Used
very little (less than 20 miles). $219 including shipping in North
America.
Would you kindly ship overseas? I live in Taipei, Taiwan. And if you would do that, I will pay all shipping fee by myself.
Would you accept Paypal? I am a verified user.