Congratulations jsm

Old April 11th 05, 01:11 AM
UniBrier

Default Congratulations jsm

I haven't seen mention of it yet:

Yesterday, jsm tested and PASSED all the levels from one through
seven.

Way to go, you are one good rider. Hope to see more of your riding.

Congrats,

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek

Hop Drop & Roll

UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old April 11th 05, 01:23 AM
KcTheAcy@School

Wow, Nice job man!

--
KcTheAcy@School - My computer broke
KcTheAcy@School's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9419

Old April 11th 05, 02:37 AM
DK

totaly rad

--
DK - Team YAMS Member

-Hunter-

we're mostly runts & too high strung
in nature, mother eats the young
who are we to breed?; put away your seed
we can't evolve an iron-lung
DK's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8054

Old April 11th 05, 02:54 AM
Unitik908

congratulations.

Chase

--
Unitik908 - Level 5

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...

R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Pope John Paul II

Old April 11th 05, 03:11 AM
caw89

ARG where do you get tested, I passed all those levels strictly
following the rule book, but dont know how to get it official. And grads
man!

--
caw89 - Cody

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery
New stuff: Rock Jumpin

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old April 11th 05, 03:18 AM
James_Potter

spiffy!! good for you!

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old April 11th 05, 03:45 AM
U-Turn

Amazing! Nice riding!

--
U-Turn - As long as my feet keep movin'...

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Old April 11th 05, 04:27 AM
Denali

Great..8,9,10 anytime soon?

--
Denali - Heil Denali
Denali's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9085

Old April 11th 05, 05:05 AM
jsm

Thanks all. It was a lot of fun having Irene Genelin (a level 10 rider!)
test me. It was, however, rather hectic trying to do the figure 8's and
backward skills in a crowded gym, with people zipping around and nearly
crashing into me all the time. I only fell three times through the whole
testing; once on level four, and twice on level six. Each time it was on
a skill that I was completely comfortable with, while I got all the ones
I was slightly uncomfortable with on the first try! My hard practice on
levels six and seven over the past month has really paid off.

I hope to pass level ten eventually. I have done all but four skills on
levels 8-10 at least once correctly with transitions, although I'm still
woefully inconsistent on a lot of the 9 and 10 skills. I can, however,
ride level eight correctly, except for the backward spin and pirouette
which I can't do yet. I also need to learn the evil backward pirouette
and side ride. I got some good pointers on side ride yesterday, so I
think I may get it soon, but the transitions will take ages to learn.
One thing I discovered yesterday is that if I'm ever going to learn the
pirouettes, I need to get access to a gym somehow. While I didn't
actually do a proper pirouette (3 revs) yesterday it seemed pretty easy
to go 1-2 revolutions, so I'm pretty sure I could get the full three
revs in a couple of weeks if I had a good surface to practice on. It's
nearly impossible on rough cement.

One thing I'm wondering; has anyone else passed level seven on a 24"
unicycle?

--
jsm - Freestyle Expert

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old April 12th 05, 06:44 AM
saam

lol when i read the title of this thread i thought it said something
else, have u seen american pie 3? hehehe

neways congrats man

--
saam - One Wheel Short of a Bike

Life is only as fun as you make it