Will Suntour Sprint work with Cyclone cups and cranks?

Old October 16th 19, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Will Suntour Sprint work with Cyclone cups and cranks?

I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers
Old October 17th 19, 11:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 16:50:47 UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers

Anyone?

Cheers
Old October 17th 19, 02:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/17/2019 5:57 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 16:50:47 UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers

Anyone?

Cheers

The Sprint spindle is shorter than the Cyclone.

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how
to display them?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 17th 19, 02:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Thursday, 17 October 2019 09:25:31 UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/17/2019 5:57 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 16:50:47 UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers

Anyone?

Cheers

The Sprint spindle is shorter than the Cyclone.

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how
to display them?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Thanks Andrew. So it's a no go. Bummer.

Cheers
Old October 17th 19, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_2_]

On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 16:50:47 UTC-4, Sir RidesalotÂ* wrote:
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour
Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom
bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers

Anyone?

Cheers

The Sprint spindle is shorter than the Cyclone.

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header with the
body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how to display them?

I have the same problem with the texts not displaying. Using
Eternal-September server.

Old October 17th 19, 03:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_2_]

On 17/10/2019 9:25 a.m., AMuzi wrote:
On 10/17/2019 5:57 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 16:50:47 UTC-4, Sir RidesalotÂ* wrote:
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour
Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom
bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers

Anyone?

Cheers

The Sprint spindle is shorter than the Cyclone.

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header with the
body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how to display them?

Even viewing the source doesn't show the content.
Old October 17th 19, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 10/17/2019 9:25 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/17/2019 5:57 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 16:50:47 UTC-4, Sir RidesalotÂ* wrote:
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour
Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom
bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers

Anyone?

Cheers

The Sprint spindle is shorter than the Cyclone.

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header with the
body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how to display them?

Same problem here, Eternal September. I went to Google Groups temporarily.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old October 17th 19, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:25:33 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 10/17/2019 5:57 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 October 2019 16:50:47 UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom bracket shell?

Thanks and cheers

Anyone?

Cheers

The Sprint spindle is shorter than the Cyclone.

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how
to display them?

The same thing here. I am still using an old edition of Agent and it
reports the "content" of each message and those with no text all
reported "0" content.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old October 20th 19, 01:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ted Heise

AMuzi wrote:

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how to
display them?

No problem here, using panix. I didn't see anything about the
server you're using, but based on the other responses it sounds
like an Eternal September glitch.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA
Old October 20th 19, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

AMuzi wrote:

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how to
display them?

No problem here, using panix. I didn't see anything about the
server you're using, but based on the other responses it sounds
like an Eternal September glitch.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA

I wish there was a way to change the title of an ongoing thread to whatever the new topic is. :(

Open posts to see what info was posted about the Suntour Cyclone spindle issue only to find posts about not being able to see posts.

Cheers