Ride Around Mt. Shasta - Saturday, June 11th

Old March 11th 05, 08:21 PM
GaryG

Default Ride Around Mt. Shasta - Saturday, June 11th

On Saturday, June 11th, I'll be leading a mountain bike ride around Mt.
Shasta (in far northern California). The ride is 66 miles, with 5,300 feet
of climbing, and features outstanding views of one of the most beautiful
mountains in the world. About 75% of the ride is on dirt roads, and 25% on
pavement.

I've posted pictures and a route map from the '03 ride on my website:

http://www.shastasoftware.com/CycliS...03/RAMS001.htm

Due to the remoteness of the area, we'll have a resupply cache, with lunch
provided (probably including grilled salmon), at the 40 mile mark.

and you'll need to be a member to participate (but, it only costs $16 to
join). More details can be found on the We Ski II web calendar (
http://www.weski2.org/FutureEvents.htm ).

If you're interested in more details, you can email me by clicking the mail
link on the We Ski II calendar.

--
~_-*
....G/ \G