Why don't we have "golf carts" like these going around?

Old April 22nd 09, 05:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default Why don't we have "golf carts" like these going around?

On Apr 20, 2:14*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes writes:

On Apr 16, 9:05 pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

It would be easy to design a tandem-seat enclosed vehicle that weighed
700 lbs or so, but it would need four wheels to be stable, and it would
never have a hope of passing US automotive crash tests--but why does
anyone give a **** about that???

Golf carts. *But they're not very fast, which evokes the
question: does speed capability enhance safety? *I suspect
the opposite is true, but I'm afraid I can't prove it right
now with cites & refs. *So I guess I'm just full of BS on
this particular point.

Good point. I think you hit the nail by accident (since you don't seem
to be that smart).

At least I know of which postings to threadedly respond.

And the whole world's onto your anti-bicycling game and
fearmongering campaign, but you're too blindly
dough-headed to realize it.

Pack it in yer suitcase.

I guess if you pop your head outa yer ass, and you see your
shadow, we'll get at least six more weeks of your bull****.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

Nothing is safe from you.

The world better watch out for dimwitted people like you.

Or do you have an agenda? Maybe it's malice after all.