OT rant aargh!

Old September 25th 03, 12:20 PM
Shaun Rimmer

Default Long OT Reply to OT Reply to OT Rant

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...
Shaun Rimmer said...

You gonna try and lame me to death now? Heheheheheh.......

Why?

Because you're an idiot who obviosuly has a desire for failure.

You do that yourself.

Classic! I'm so gutted, shredded, flamed! Oh dear, not sure I can afford the
meds and therapy to ever, ever recover from that nasty, very effective
insult!

Heheheheh.........oh dear!

Shaun aRe

Old September 25th 03, 12:29 PM
Shaun Rimmer

Default OT rant aargh!

"Shawn Curry" wrote in message
nk.net...
Shaun Rimmer wrote:

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...

Shaun Rimmer said...

Gee, I thought you were the one who didn't take things seriously. I
guess that only applies when you aren't on your soap box.

'Copout'.

Shaun aRe You cannot define me by any one of my actions or attitudes.

I wrote that one down and put it on the 'fridge.

Cool! blush!

Cheers,
Shawn

Cheers yerself Shawn,

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Heheheh........

Old September 25th 03, 02:11 PM
Super Slinky

Shaun Rimmer said...

Classic! I'm so gutted, shredded, flamed! Oh dear, not sure I can afford the
meds and therapy to ever, ever recover from that nasty, very effective
insult!

Heheheheh.........oh dear!

Shaun aRe

Does Warner Bros. know that you impersonate Daffy Duck on Usenet?
Old September 25th 03, 05:58 PM
Raoul Deluxe

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...
Shaun Rimmer said...

Shaun aRe woulda said something to him more along the lines of "You

are
stupid ****wit Super Slimy, go read up, lose your prejudices and

fears.", or
summink................

I guess you aren't named Rimmer for nothing, eh Shaun?

You gonna try and lame me to death now? Heheheheheh.......

Laming is my job. Why, you ask?? Becuz lame is teh game, do0d!

Old September 25th 03, 06:43 PM
Sorni

"Raoul Deluxe" wrote in message

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...
Shaun Rimmer said...

Shaun aRe woulda said something to him more along the lines of "You

are
stupid ****wit Super Slimy, go read up, lose your prejudices and

fears.", or
summink................

I guess you aren't named Rimmer for nothing, eh Shaun?

You gonna try and lame me to death now? Heheheheheh.......

Laming is my job. Why, you ask?? Becuz lame is teh game, do0d!

Um, are you Super Slinky?!?

Bill "not asking about your flexibility" S.

Old September 26th 03, 03:00 AM
Terri Alvillar

Tlacatecatl wrote in message .giganews.com...

There are no significant differences between heterosexuals and homosexuals in
emotional stability or rate of psychiatric illness (Reiss, 1980).

Homosexuals do not differ from heterosexuals on measures of psychological
health (Rothblum, Solomon, & Albee, 1986).

There is only the little problem that if all persons were homosexual,
the human race would die. Consequently, there would be no such thing
as human emotion, psyche, or health.

Terri Alvillar
Old September 26th 03, 06:13 AM
Sorni

"Terri Alvillar" wrote in message
om...
Tlacatecatl wrote in message

.giganews.com...

There are no significant differences between heterosexuals and

homosexuals in
emotional stability or rate of psychiatric illness (Reiss, 1980).

Homosexuals do not differ from heterosexuals on measures of

psychological
health (Rothblum, Solomon, & Albee, 1986).

There is only the little problem that if all persons were homosexual,
the human race would die.

And if all persons were bumble bees, we'd all be running around in funny
looking black & yellow fuzzy sweaters.

Bill "to quote your lovernut, 'DUH!'" S.

Old September 26th 03, 10:17 AM
Shaun Rimmer

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...
Shaun Rimmer said...

Classic! I'm so gutted, shredded, flamed! Oh dear, not sure I can afford

the
meds and therapy to ever, ever recover from that nasty, very effective
insult!

Heheheheh.........oh dear!

Shaun aRe

Does Warner Bros. know that you impersonate Daffy Duck on Usenet?

Nope! In fact, they wrote to me to tell me they're fully aware that I don't
impersonate Daffy Duck on Usenet. Which was nice of them.

Shaun aRe - Next?

Old September 26th 03, 10:22 AM
Shaun Rimmer

"Raoul Deluxe" wrote in message

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...
Shaun Rimmer said...

Shaun aRe woulda said something to him more along the lines of "You

are
stupid ****wit Super Slimy, go read up, lose your prejudices and

fears.", or
summink................

I guess you aren't named Rimmer for nothing, eh Shaun?

You gonna try and lame me to death now? Heheheheheh.......

Laming is my job.

Well, then, seems you're gonna be on welfare soon - SS done a better job.

Why, you ask??

No I ****ing didn't ask - don't try and put words in my mouth, or I'll spit
'em right back atcha with venom.

Becuz lame is teh game, do0d!

Izzit****, dumkopf.

Shaun aRe Doesn't get hangovers. Grrrrrr. |:8-| Arrrrrggg.

Old September 26th 03, 05:33 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On 25 Sep 2003 19:00:30 -0700, Terri Alvillar penned:
Tlacatecatl wrote in message .giganews.com...

There are no significant differences between heterosexuals and homosexuals in
emotional stability or rate of psychiatric illness (Reiss, 1980).

Homosexuals do not differ from heterosexuals on measures of psychological
health (Rothblum, Solomon, & Albee, 1986).

There is only the little problem that if all persons were homosexual,
the human race would die. Consequently, there would be no such thing
as human emotion, psyche, or health.

Terri Alvillar

First of all, as has been clearly pointed out, there *are* homosexuals
who choose to have children --- the orientation is separate from the
act, not to mention the possibility of turkey basters and whatnot.

Secondly, I have no idea what your point is, or how it relates to
anything that's been discussed.

--
monique

Cyclist rant psycholist General 96 June 6th 04 02:02 AM
Further to Claire Petersky's rant psycholist General 34 June 5th 04 01:24 PM
OT (sorta) - UPS Rant voodoo Mountain Biking 20 August 15th 03 05:12 PM