This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

Old December 22nd 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Default This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

I thought it would be cool to have a thread where every Sunday you
posted a list of tricks you'd like to land that week. At the end of the
week, you post what you landed and what you'd like to land the next
week. For every trick you do land, you can give yourself a point. Every
once in a while, we can tally up the results and see who is landing the
most tricks.

*cough*Eli B.*cough

I'll start out.

This week I'll...
1)Land a crankflip
2)Land a 3spin

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 22nd 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Good thread idea.

For me:
Heal my knee
Land a fifthflilp
Land a new flat combo-- Rolling wrap-inside roll-rolling wrap.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

I've got to heal my knee too. The doctor couldn't tell anything was
wrong with the x-ray. I have to go in January for an MRI.

Luckily, there was an alternative. The doc gave me some
anti-inflammitory pills. They're working. My leg can almost go
completely straight and can bend all the way. Finally. I haven't
unicycled in 5 weeks.

Old December 22nd 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Get my KH Doublecrown and land a rolling wrap.

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
5th'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNVgwwHR9M)
Old December 22nd 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

This week i want to.

Improve my wheel walking skills.
Re-learn to idle
Re-learn to ride backwards
Ride seet out in front smoother
Try, try realy to learn 180 unispin.

This seems like alot but its the hols and ive got alot of free time at
the moment.

Regards JPW

--
Eccycycler

-Josh Pear Wirz-

Flatlandyling is pretty great
: ) : C O N F U S E D : :-e-e-k-:-:-m-a-d-:- : c o o l : : p
::::
Old December 22nd 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

hungry4uni;1155560 wrote:
I've got to heal my knee too. The doctor couldn't tell anything was
wrong with the x-ray. I have to go in January for an MRI.

Luckily, there was an alternative. The doc gave me some
anti-inflammitory pills. They're working. My leg can almost go
completely straight and can bend all the way. Finally. I haven't
unicycled in 5 weeks.

five weeks. that has to suck... I'm out 2 days and am reduced to
sitting playing with my unicycle, and practicing hand positioning for
outfifths

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

EliB;1155555 wrote:
Good thread idea.

For me:
Heal my knee
Land a fifthflilp
Land a new flat combo-- Rolling wrap-inside roll-rolling wrap.

come on wrap walk insideroll wrap walk has to be easy for you

thes week i'll try full outflips and 360sidespins

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old December 22nd 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

This week I'd like to learn fifth doubles and film them with the sweet
camera i get for Christmas.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
Old December 22nd 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Holy crap I totally missed the invisible text in the original post! lol.
i'll try. My knee appears to be in good shape, so I'll possibly be back
sooner than expected

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

This week I will land a double rolling wrap and get in a good 360
unispin practice session in which I don't sprain my ankle again.

EDIT: I'd also like to transition out of a seat drag.

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).