Trials video from Germany

Old June 22nd 05, 11:15 AM
andrew_carter

Default Trials video from Germany

Cool movie...those drops were huge, and that was a year ago! I really
liked the smooth 180 degree twist before the backwards stair riding.
The corners on the wooden skinnies and the bendy log ride were great
too.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*

Old June 22nd 05, 07:37 PM
maestro8

Catboy wrote:
*Looks like there needs to be a German Universe... *

I second that motion.

Great video, although the fast forwarding did bug me a bit. Great
skinny riding all around! Wow!

--
maestro8 - Mad Scientists for World Domination

Groucho Marx

Old June 23rd 05, 10:51 AM
Moritz Hahn

Thank you. You are right, there are a lot of good Trials-riders here. A
Guy is planning a universe - style - video from germany. I hope he can
manage that. It would be really great.

I will inform you if there is something new.

cu

Mo

--
Moritz Hahn - street riding
Moritz Hahn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/83

Old June 23rd 05, 08:19 PM
souleater

you guys are amazing where is that trials place hehe? I want to go there
hehe.

--
souleater - UnIpSyChO
souleater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7538

Old June 23rd 05, 08:19 PM
souleater

you guys are amazing where is that trials place hehe? I want to go there
hehe.

--
souleater - UnIpSyChO
souleater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7538

Another widescreen video in the perfect trials riding location... andrew_carter Unicycling 14 November 25th 04 01:12 AM
Trials Video Clips gerblefranklin Unicycling 7 August 4th 04 06:07 AM
*NEW* Trials Video joe Unicycling 25 June 4th 04 02:06 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM