flame me

Old June 24th 05, 02:23 AM
abrown360

Default flame me

please flame me. thanks.

Old June 24th 05, 02:25 AM
Neil Brooks

"abrown360" wrote:

please flame me. thanks.

He http://snipurl.com/fsnw
Old June 24th 05, 02:28 AM
abrown360

Neil Brooks wrote:
"abrown360" wrote:

please flame me. thanks.

He http://snipurl.com/fsnw

hehehe that is funny for reals.

Old June 24th 05, 05:13 AM
Jim Smith

"abrown360" writes:

please flame me. thanks.

Wouldn't that require buying someone who works for Comcast in
Washington state a six pack?

Old June 24th 05, 03:58 PM
bryanska

Why do you want to be flamed? I think you should go get therapy
instead. You're just a meanie.

"Love is the answer, balance in all things, my cat pees pink lemonade,
follow your dreams because they'll take you to a sugar castle that
nobody else can imagine..."

Moonbeam McVerbose

Old June 24th 05, 10:16 PM
Chrono-Z

abrown360 wrote:
please flame me. thanks.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough
wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and
your father smelt of elderberries.
Old June 24th 05, 10:55 PM
Neil Brooks

Chrono-Z wrote:

abrown360 wrote:
please flame me. thanks.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough
wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and
your father smelt of elderberries.

You forgot to tell him we already got one....

FOR SALE New 24" Torker DX Wheelset w/ Flame Tire pdc Unicycling 22 April 26th 05 05:16 AM
OT Flame War James S. Prine Recumbent Biking 434 November 14th 04 08:27 AM
My Muni and Bedford flame stickers! joe Unicycling 12 December 7th 03 03:34 PM
A flame! Just zis Guy, you know? UK 6 November 6th 03 03:33 PM
Noob question (so flame me) Ewoud Dronkert Racing 3 September 12th 03 09:35 PM