Help identify year of GT Timberline?

Old July 14th 05, 12:47 AM
Anthony E. Coley

Default Help identify year of GT Timberline?

Hi,

I have an old mtb GT frame I dug out of a bike shops dumpster and I would
like to know what year it was manufactured. I emailed GT/Schwinn and they
stated they don't have a list of pre-bankruptcy ( 2001 ) models.

I have some pics of the frame uploaded to:

http://home.socal.rr.com/coleys/gt_timberline/

Regards,
AC