Back in the unicyle community after 5 or so years

Old June 19th 05, 11:31 PM
ThisGuyIKnow

Default Back in the unicyle community after 5 or so years

So back in 2000 I was part of the unicycle community, I even went to
Beijing for Unicon, but then I went off to college, and rode less and
less frequently. Maybe a 3 mile ride, every 6 months or so. But then
yesterday I went to the LA Unicycle round up, and I am suddenly thrown
back into the Unicycle community. I need to find some reasons to travel
for unicycling again soon. I'd love to go on the Laos tour, but I think
it's too soon and I still need to buy myself a coker. I am thinking of
buying a 29er in the mean time.

anyway good to be back, hopefully I'll stick around this time.

-Jeff Sargeant

--
ThisGuyIKnow - Film Guy
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203

Old June 20th 05, 05:52 AM
daino149

Welcome back to the unicycling world! I hope you enjoy your stay. I too
have been finding it harder and harder to find time to ride. Hopefully
the Coker I ordered last night will rekindle my interest and force me to
find the time.

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE

Old June 20th 05, 06:04 AM
GizmoDuck

Hi Jeff,

Beijing was just before my time....but we'd love you to come on the Laos
Tour- nothing is too soon if you put your mind to it! My Coker only
arrived a few months before my unitour through Cambodia....

Nothing will rekindle interest like a good ol' fashioned Unicycle
Adventure. Throw yourself in the deep end. Welcome back to the
Unicycle World!

Ken

--
GizmoDuck - NZUNI

o-kO
'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/) -
check out my spanky new and improved website
'Laos Unicycle Tour' (http://www.laosunitour.org)

Old June 20th 05, 07:19 AM
teachndad

All right Jeff!!

Glad to see you catch the uni bug again! It was nice meeting you at the
roundup.

Cheers!

--
teachndad - ONE for the...Off Road

Rod Wylie

Greater Los Angeles Unicycle Roundup - email me for info at
teachndad(att)aol(dott)com
'MountainUnicyclingLA.com' (http://www.mountainunicycling.us)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Images'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Greate...Angeles-Trails)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Descriptions'
(http://tinyurl.com/6h8zn)

-Never mind crank length, tyre sections and spoke lacing, stories like
this remind us why we ride. - - Mikefule
teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56

Old June 20th 05, 07:23 AM
ThisGuyIKnow

I am so tempted but it's just financially feasible for me on such short
notice, I am still trying to make it possible. I am proably gonna have
to wait a year or two, and have a bit more advanced planning.

Old June 20th 05, 07:26 AM
ThisGuyIKnow

I am so tempted but it's just financially feasible for me on such short
notice, I am still trying to make it possible. I am proably gonna have
to wait a year or two, and have a bit more advanced planning. We'll see.