fyi; your ALL pathetic

Old November 29th 10, 10:26 PM posted to comp.lang.fortran,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.mexico,rec.food.cooking,aus.bicycle
Peter Lucas[_3_]

Default fyi; your ALL pathetic

Time to un-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
Your childish,witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

****e, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye ****e eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you socalled university ''educated' loosers are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all loosers that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum loosers; take that! BuhBye!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Pathetic response to petition Doug[_3_] UK 27 January 2nd 10 06:30 PM
Pathetic Scott Racing 3 September 18th 09 09:26 PM
VdB - kind of pathetic John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 3 February 28th 09 05:31 PM
pathetic Scott Racing 7 October 13th 08 05:39 AM
[OT] Pathetic motorways Zog The Undeniable UK 17 February 6th 05 04:42 PM