In 100 words, How the jews became to be our Masters. - Another jakemccrann Classic

Old December 17th 10, 01:32 PM posted to aus.bicycle,aus.legal

Default In 100 words, How the jews became to be our Masters. - Another jakemccrann Classic

The best things in life are free.

Water comes from the sky. Food is everywhere around us, in so many
plants you can eat but this knowledge has been lost for most because
of the city life.

God gave us everything to be.

A dog only needs a master because he became that way, was trained that
way.

The same has become of us. Today, we are dogs to our masters, the
bankers.
Old December 17th 10, 02:24 PM posted to aus.bicycle,aus.legal

On 17 dez, 11:32, " wrote:
The best things in life are free.

Water comes from the sky. Food is everywhere around us, in so many
plants you can eat but this knowledge has been lost for most because
of the city life.

God gave us everything to be.

A dog only needs a master because he became that way, was trained that
way.

The same has become of us. Today, we are dogs to our masters, the
bankers.

If you want to walk freely in any forest in the the world then go look
at the information at OfTheField website. There are plants common over
the entire world you can eat. If you cant find any of these specieies
in one forest then you are extremely unlucky.