Chris Textor of ANU and the insect world of Canberra and failedwanna-be intellectuals

Old November 21st 10, 09:35 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

Default Chris Textor of ANU and the insect world of Canberra and failedwanna-be intellectuals

Dont you just love the former head of the FBI of California making a
video to tell his American compatriots that 0911 was an inside job?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRaezLTU2a0&NR=1

Dont you just love it Texey, how all your whims, your thoughts, your
bemoanings are all as fickle and passed on a surf beach which reshapes
the sands of your mind like that? That you were wrong? Dont YOU just
hate being wrong. I would HATE to be your child. Got a child
sociopathic loser? I cant think of more things more fascinating in
human nature than would-be-if-could be sociopaths like yourself.
Failed loser. Your life a loser. And to boot cowaring behind
anonymity. You are an insect in the intellectual world.
Old November 21st 10, 09:38 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On Nov 21, 7:35*pm, " wrote:
Dont you just love the former head of the FBI of California making a
video to tell his American compatriots that 0911 was an inside job?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRaezLTU2a0&NR=1

Dont you just love it Texey, how all your whims, your thoughts, your
bemoanings are all as fickle and passed on a surf beach which reshapes
the sands of your mind like that? That you were wrong? Dont YOU just
hate being wrong. I would HATE to be your child. Got a child
sociopathic loser? I cant think of more things more fascinating in
human nature than would-be-if-could be sociopaths like yourself.
Failed loser. Your life a loser. And to boot cowaring behind
anonymity. You are an insect in the intellectual world.

Chris Tex has a blog called www.whackingday.com where he promotes
muslim-hate rhetoric and praises the virtues of sucking on Rabbi cocks
and chewing on circumcised jewish baby foreskins which he buys off
Rabbi Moshe for $5 a piece from time to time at a discount.
Old November 21st 10, 09:46 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On Nov 21, 7:38*pm, " wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:35*pm, " wrote:

[...]

I alolmost forgot - Since JewTube delete millions of videos all the
time that are posted about 911 Truth, I better give you at least the
title of the original video above I linked to -
9/11 Inside Job, says FBI Special Agent in Charge Ted Gunderson
Old November 21st 10, 09:48 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On Nov 21, 7:38*pm, " wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:35*pm, " wrote:

[...]

and IN CASE anyone doesnt understand why Joogle dont delete their
Google Groups links is because they tried to get in on USENET which is
mirrored at 100s of universities around the world and intensively
studied in all manners by all its students. But unlike JewTube, owned
by the same people, they cant delete USENET posts without it being
provably obvious so they dont dare.

If you dont understand that then go study USENET network
infrastructure.