New Australian Terror Militia launched - Diggers Undergound $10million finance mercinaries to kill Jon Faine

Old December 8th 10, 02:45 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

Default New Australian Terror Militia launched - Diggers Undergound $10million finance mercinaries to kill Jon Faine

On 7 nov, 14:43, BDK wrote:
In article 4bd91aa5-ebb9-4847-b8e6-9267cf384394@
40g2000vbn.googlegroups.com, says...

On 4 nov, 22:56, BDK wrote:
In article 586e9506-dd6a-4edd-b972-b29dbce45cc5
@g7g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

I have decided to fund an operation which will send some of my
Brasilian gang members to Australia to assassinate Jon faine for the
way he spoke to Kevin Bracken recently this month regarding how Israel
did 911.

10 million is a substantial part of my international investments.

You would be doing well to have 10 million pesos to put together, let
alone 10 thousand AUS$. That's assuming you're off the dole. By
international investments, do you mean when you worked at McDonalds and
bought a share of stock?

I am also not happy with the wayAustralianembassy has been treating
Brasilians in trying to get passport to travel to Brasil and so now we
have devised a plan to show them that respect always returns respect
and disrespect always returns disrespect.

WTF are you babbling about now?

Hey Jon Faine, remember this: The man you see before your last blink
pointing a gun at you will be a Brasilian import I Jake McCrann paid
and abetted. Do not see him in that last breath. See me, Jake
McCrann.

More likely, he'll die of old age in his bed, while you'll die of
medication side effects and of complications of your illness at a fairly
young age.

I have had it with what you jews have done to my country. I have
avoided taxes for long enough. Now I am paying them back.

Paying your taxes? Good for you. It will help pay for your in-patient
care in the future. Good leather straps and med aren't cheap.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

\luls BDK. Your payrole response is noted.

Uhh, what's a "payrole response" Jake? When you use terms that only you
understand, you should explain them.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

"BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running! "

WhT THEY give ya? 500 per month? Loser!!! Capital L.
Old December 8th 10, 06:56 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle
Government Shill #2

On 4 nov, 22:56, BDK wrote:
[...]

500 a month? Try 500 an hour!

Shill #2
--
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Old December 8th 10, 09:44 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article d45d8ee1-b5c4-4421-9780-
, says...

On 4 nov, 22:56, BDK wrote:
[...]

You're so clueless, in so many ways Jake.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old December 8th 10, 09:47 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article ,
says...

On 4 nov, 22:56, BDK wrote:
[...]

And poor Jake and his minions didn't even have the money for fuel to
launch the revolution. Awwwww.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old December 8th 10, 12:20 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle
Government Shill #2

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 03:47:15 -0500, BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 4 nov, 22:56, BDK wrote:
[...]

It's so easy keeping these "people" in their place.

Mwahahahahahaha!

Shill #2
Old December 8th 10, 08:43 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article ,
says...

On 4 nov, 22:56, BDK wrote:
[...]

Yes it is. Jake makes me laugh too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

RR: ATTA Diggers Rest (13/05/07) gplama[_112_] Australia 8 May 15th 07 04:47 AM
Bike Related Finance Brendo Australia 24 April 11th 07 12:44 AM
Who owns whom-pro cycling finance mrbubl Racing 10 July 22nd 04 03:27 PM
Muni Militia Uk thinuniking Unicycling 21 May 8th 04 05:12 PM
I want to join muni militia!!!!! thinuniking Unicycling 25 February 23rd 04 05:28 PM