HOW not to adjust your chain

Old December 28th 17, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default HOW not to adjust your chain

https://www.motorsport.com/general/v...-sound-102432/

Old December 28th 17, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/28/2017 8:44 AM, wrote:

https://www.motorsport.com/general/v...-sound-102432/

Looks fun, I'm in. Do you want to be pilot or navigator for
the first lap?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 28th 17, 09:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 12/28/2017 9:44 AM, wrote:

https://www.motorsport.com/general/v...-sound-102432/

In our area, that seems to happen most often after someone refuses to
pull over for a cop's flashing lights.

But I do know a guy who was into road racing and autocross, driving his
little GM car. He dropped by fairly frequently to talk about his
adventures.

One day he showed up with a big old van he'd bought, and photos of his
brand new racer - a copy of his little little car, but tricked out with
a stripped interior, roll cage, racing seat, sealed fuel tank, wide
sticky tires, etc. etc. The van was for towing it to the races. The
package cost him a small fortune.

Next visit was about two weeks later. He showed us new photos of his
racer. He'd rolled it in its first race.

Expensive hobby!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old December 28th 17, 10:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/28/2017 2:28 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 12/28/2017 9:44 AM, wrote:

https://www.motorsport.com/general/v...-sound-102432/

In our area, that seems to happen most often after someone
refuses to pull over for a cop's flashing lights.

But I do know a guy who was into road racing and autocross,
driving his little GM car. He dropped by fairly frequently
to talk about his adventures.

One day he showed up with a big old van he'd bought, and
photos of his brand new racer - a copy of his little little
car, but tricked out with a stripped interior, roll cage,
racing seat, sealed fuel tank, wide sticky tires, etc. etc.
The van was for towing it to the races. The package cost him
a small fortune.

Next visit was about two weeks later. He showed us new
photos of his racer. He'd rolled it in its first race.

Expensive hobby!

Frank, you can race your Corvair Yenko in D Production:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYwYVIhfS4

Not so many crashes, loads of fun.

Old December 29th 17, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 12/28/2017 9:44 AM, wrote:

[...]

Back in the day, I lusted after a mid-engine V-8 kit.

But then I got into bicycles.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old December 30th 17, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Great fun... http://stpr.org/

Was in my backyard. Roads are AAA with packed gravel, maintained for logging...and slippery with dew. The 544 felt at home in Sweden 1946.

I thought yawl enjoy some chaos post xmass.

I lived out back for 10 years with the 544 and a 410ci euro Buick with coil springs leading arms. Snow. Prior a fwd MG.

I have 2+ racer cousins Krisseloff n Johnson.

The professional advice via the pro rally is the pop rally videos ...pop n no experience..that my thru the woods speeds were too fast for conditions ...not that Scott was slower. Obviously

Most of the drivers crashing can do it leading to the idea the route instructions are off.

But there's a lot of excess adrenaline n bad judgment. Approach positions n lines ..

Reads like cycle crashing.

v6 midengine Frank ... or BOP ...

I love the snow...instant guard rails..

I expressed longing to do the Canadian Winter Rally back when..

The conversation then spoke up... 'break your leg 40 miles from help at -10F...

RenoO built a cheap rally car series ...death trap for the upper mid class hombre speaking of tv exmass. I lost the http for videos of this debacle. Prob was n I guess caws memory... the fwd off on was very swing axle.

Amazing. Too much red wine ?

Old December 30th 17, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Frank...find a 914/6 turbo

I'm in for the NSX or MR2 baby ferrari.

Old December 30th 17, 04:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

9:40

13:35
Old December 30th 17, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://www.classiccarweekly.net/wp-c...inetta-G16.jpg