spare 30 K ?

Old August 11th 03, 02:40 AM
John Staines

Default spare 30 K ?

30k is more than alittle steep....I guess it's only worth what someone
is prepared to pay for it....I think they might be waiting alittle while
before they get anything like that for it.

cheers

John

rickster wrote:

If you've got a spare $ 30,000, you can pick up Stuart O'Gradys 1997
Tdf bike, from Trak cycles in Southland. It's a Merckx, running an 8
speeds Sachs group set on what looks like very early Csomic Carbones.
It is definately used.

It has great novelty value, but 30,000 ?

Old August 11th 03, 02:47 AM
SM

Did I miss somewhere that SO won the TdF 9 times, all the classics and also
an NBA championship? I am a SO fan... but $30k! You have to be kiddin!

Old August 11th 03, 08:53 AM
RideToEat

Maybe you could haggle them down to $29500?

Old August 11th 03, 08:53 AM
RideToEat

Maybe you could haggle them down to $29500?

Old August 11th 03, 02:04 PM
Andrew Morris

Maybe the 30k is on it, so that no-one WILL buy it... might scare the hell
out of them if someone DID offer 30k!!!

om...