Trails

Old March 7th 05, 09:34 PM
John Harlow

Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive
seached but I cant find anything of virtue

Steve B. might be able to help. The trails are usually a little better
above decks though.

Old March 7th 05, 09:36 PM
Micheal Artindale

"Stephen Tye" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
but I cant find anything of virtue

Hull Quebec?

Try in the Gatineau area. I doubt the snow will be gone yet.

Micheal

Old March 7th 05, 10:08 PM
taywood

Stephen Tye wrote:
Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
but I cant find anything of virtue

Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
acres of land with each storm.

Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
at Singletrackworld.com
Old March 8th 05, 02:02 AM
Jason

* taywood :
Stephen Tye wrote:
Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive seached
but I cant find anything of virtue

Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
acres of land with each storm.

Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
at Singletrackworld.com

I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
Canada.

Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?

Jason
Old March 8th 05, 05:16 AM
Stephen Tye

Default Trails

Old March 8th 05, 11:32 AM
Jason

* Stephen Tye :

"Jason" wrote in message
* taywood :
Stephen Tye wrote:
Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive

seached
but I cant find anything of virtue

Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
acres of land with each storm.

Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
at Singletrackworld.com

I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
Canada.

Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?

No its Hull UK

Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.

Jason

Old March 8th 05, 12:27 PM
taywood

Jason wrote:
* Stephen Tye :

"Jason" wrote in message

* taywood :

Stephen Tye wrote:

Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive

seached

but I cant find anything of virtue

Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
acres of land with each storm.

Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
at Singletrackworld.com

I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
Canada.

Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?

No its Hull UK

Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.

Jason

Stephen is on the UK East Coast with snow and wants to ride.

I'm on the UK West Coast with no snow at all this season,
skis ready prepped and skis boots poles and pack standing
by the door waiting. Last weekend I drove 366 miles each
way just to ski with friends in the forest.

The bikes all ready too, but I'm in a poling mood not
pedalling mood.
This is the bleak midwinter for me and here I'm tending
spring flowers and cutting grass lawns.
Aaargh...
Old March 8th 05, 11:34 PM
Mtnbiker

Jason wrote:
* Stephen Tye :

"Jason" wrote in message

* taywood :

Stephen Tye wrote:

Does anyone know of any decent MTB trail around the Hull area? Ive

seached

but I cant find anything of virtue

Isnt this the flatlands where the sea nibbles away
acres of land with each storm.

Seem to remember someone from Kingston posting
on uk.rec.cycling, or you could ask on the Forum
at Singletrackworld.com

I think you may have the wrong country here, I suspect is Hull, Quebec
Canada.

Have you checked the local bike shops on both sides of the border?

No its Hull UK

Doh! Well in that case I'll go back to dreaming of a time when we
weren't up to our ears in snow and we were out on bikes.

Jason

lol. I hear ya man.

The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- WhyOff-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited Pablo Ricardo Mountain Biking 69 July 23rd 04 10:40 AM
Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 18 July 16th 04 04:28 AM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 01:16 PM
RR: Tsali Trails NC Smoky Mountians Bill Wheeler Mountain Biking 1 August 4th 03 05:11 AM
Rail Trails under fire in U.S. Senate, time to write your Senator Brent Hugh General 0 July 4th 03 04:53 PM