Selling Bikes on Craigslist

Old June 15th 21, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Selling Bikes on Craigslist

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 7:11:45 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/14/2021 3:16 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 8:49:53 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 7:21:07 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 6:45:00 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/13/2021 8:34 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 4:49:17 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/13/2021 2:34 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
One of the problems with Craigslist is that there is so many morons on it. Who would ask you about a part or a bike and say that they are going to come right over and get it? You sit around waiting for them and they never turn up and do not email you or return any emails asking if they changed their minds?
When you calculate your dollars-per-hour take on your bike selling
enterprise, don't forget to include the wasted waiting time under "hours."

In case you're too stupid to think - I am salaried so I am not paid by the hour.
You're "salaried" in the "buy Chinese parts and used frames and try to
sell them on Craigslist" business?

HA HA HA HA HA! :-)
Tell me Frank, what does selling things have to do with what I'm paid?
Isn't that the purpose of selling something? To get paid? Is this another trick question?

I am paid by Social Security and some stock dividends each month. Selling bikes or parts is helping my fellow man because I have never made a penny over the cost of these things ever.

I can believe the part about never making a penny over cost. You've
complained many times about people making low offers or otherwise not
properly valuing the bikes you throw together.

It seems your fellow men don't really want the sort of help you're
attempting to give. Perhaps it's time to move on to other endeavors.

Tell is all Frank - what business is it of yours? Someone who tells us that he generated 2,000 watts probably needs it to propel that piece of garbage you call a bike but what others would call an anchor.
Old June 15th 21, 04:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/15/2021 10:39 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

Tom, if it's no business of ours, why do you persist in posting so many
details about it?

If I had as many troubles and failures as you do, I wouldn't mention
them here.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old June 16th 21, 12:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 8:34:21 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
[...]

Tell me Frank - what is behind your hysteria? Is it because I've owned more high end racing bikes over the last couple of years than you've been able to afford in your whole life? Is that really so painful that you cannot let it go? Poor little Franky, it must be hell to be so broke and unwanted.