Kenyan cycle training route?

Old September 5th 03, 11:50 AM
Dave Larrington

Default Kenyan cycle training route?

I may have mentioned this before, but about 15 years ago I spotted a roadie
barrelling up the northbound M5 just south of Brum. The presence of a
slow-moving Belgian-registered camper van close behind suggests that he may
have been a Bemused Foreigner...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old September 5th 03, 09:53 PM
David Cowie

What needs to be remembered is in Africa, often there is only 1 road
between locations that carries _all_ traffic.

Maybe this chap was training for a "fast course" time trial ?

Old September 5th 03, 10:42 PM
Richard Tobin

In article ,
Graeme Dods wrote:

I think they called it a tacho-car, so
maybe they wanted to get him for speeding ;-)

No, the speed limit only applies to motor vehicles...

-- Richard

FreeBSD rules!

ReL lactate testing / training Andy Coggan Racing 0 July 15th 04 10:18 PM
Trip Report - Philadelphia - Ste. Anne de Beaupre, QUE and back Ron Wallenfang Rides 9 June 27th 04 05:35 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Pick 'n Pay Cape Argus Cycle Tour - Cape Town, South Africa, 2004 David Cowie UK 0 August 28th 03 10:29 PM
Wire strung across "cycle route" Colin UK 19 August 8th 03 03:48 PM