HELP! STOLEN: 2000 Yellow/Red Diamondback XR8, Full-suspension (Rock Shox SID) All-Mountain Bike

Old October 3rd 05, 01:43 AM
j.h.p. griffiths

Default HELP! STOLEN: 2000 Yellow/Red Diamondback XR8, Full-suspension (Rock Shox SID) All-Mountain Bike

I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
September 23, 2005. It is probably one of very few, or the only Diamondback
XR8s at Purdue.

Some distinguishing features include:
Canary yellow frame (medium)
Red Rock Shox SID 4.5" travel fork
Red chainstay and rear triangle
Cane Creek WAM Wheelset (many fewer spokes than typical wheels)
Shimano XT front der.
Shimano XTR 9-speed rear der.
Shimano rapid fire shifters

Thank you

Old October 4th 05, 02:52 AM
gabrielle

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:43:05 -0500, j.h.p. griffiths wrote:

I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
September 23, 2005.

Bike thieves are lame-os. Sorry this happened to you.

gabrielle
Old October 4th 05, 07:06 PM
JP

"x1134x" wrote in message
oups.com...
It takes a true A-hole to celebrate someone's stuff getting stolen.
Better go buy some masterlocks Mikey, cuz Karma's a bitch. . . .

x1134x

The poor loser crossposts OT nonsense on usenet, makes presentations at
conferences
sandwiched between aura readers, faith healers and UFO ex-captives, and
maintains a
huge website filled with nonsense that no one reads. Works in a cubicle,
lives in a house
made of ticky tacky and feels compelled to tell the world of his sole
alleged accomplishment,
a PhD unrelated to anything about which he rants .
He's already karmic roadkill.

Old October 6th 05, 05:47 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:52:19 -0700, gabrielle wrote:

..On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:43:05 -0500, j.h.p. griffiths wrote:
..
.. I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
.. bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
.. September 23, 2005.
..
..Bike thieves are lame-os. Sorry this happened to you.

Not in the case of mountain bikes. They are heros, protecting willdife.

..gabrielle

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old October 6th 05, 01:16 PM
tillio

.
. I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information about this
. bike. It was stolen from my doorstep (Williamsburg on the Wabash) on Friday,
. September 23, 2005.
.
.Bike thieves are lame-os. Sorry this happened to you.

Not in the case of mountain bikes. They are heros, protecting willdife.

Mike, how much habitat is being destroyed at Purdue by mountain bikes?

Also, what exactly is "willdife"? Is that how PhD's spell?

Road bike vs. Mountain bike Q-factor Ron Techniques 8 October 19th 04 08:25 PM
Still Looking for a bike [email protected] UK 19 September 5th 04 10:25 AM
How old were you when you got your first really nice bike? Brink General 43 November 13th 03 10:49 AM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM