Im Newzorz

Old July 26th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Default Im Newzorz

CizreK wrote:
So technically whats the best all around Unicycle out there thats in a
good price range?

the KH20 looks good but ive seen others as well?

The KH 08 is probably the best unicycle for it's price. Providing it's
a similiar price to the KH 07 that is. The Nimbus ISIS trials with KH
cranks is another great option, just slightly heavier.

It'll probably take you a few months atleast to learn to crankflip,
it's definitely not as easy as it looks :/ But good luck.

So what exactly is astrojax? Are you 3rd in the world because you
placed 3rd in a competition?

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old July 26th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CizreK

No, Astrojax doesnt have competitions.
In the yoyo world they have competitions and everyone has HUGE egos and
basically talks trash about everyone.
So we at Astrojax are trying to avoid that.
Im top 3 in the world for the fact Ive invented over 400+ tricks and
still counting, Ive Invented style categorys, and the inventer said so
:P

Astrojax are 3 balls on a string, with the middle ball not attached.
www.Usastrojax.com

There really fun and affordable Id check them out if I was yall cuz
yall obviously have alota skill ^^

--
CizreK

Http://www.youtube.com/CizreK
Http://www.myspace.com/CizreKMusic
Http://www.myspace.com/DDWKMF
Http://www.myspace.com/OmnipresentNull
Http://cizrek.deviantart.com
Old July 26th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Panotaker

Oh, I see. The yo-yo guys are the only ones with the big egos.

--
Panotaker
Old July 26th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

Panotaker wrote:
Oh, I see. The yo-yo guys are the only ones with the big egos.

HAHAHAHA well said!

--
sigve

Mikey sier (10:51):
I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

*'My Video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOuODVDuzk)*

Im Newzorz forrestunifreak Unicycling 0 July 25th 08 07:22 PM
Im Newzorz _Ground_Zero_ Unicycling 2 July 25th 08 07:18 PM
Im Newzorz Kilian Unicycling 12 July 25th 08 04:17 PM
Im Newzorz CizreK Unicycling 0 July 25th 08 02:39 AM
Im Newzorz Hazmat Unicycling 1 July 25th 08 02:19 AM