New Unicycle T-Shirts - "Kris Holm Lightning"

Old July 22nd 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Default New Unicycle T-Shirts - "Kris Holm Lightning"

Lottrup wrote:
This new t-shirt from UniSalg.dk (Unicycle.com Denmark) will be avalible
at UNICON!

[image: http://unisalg.dk/images/toej/KH-Lightning-2.jpg]

I hope all of you will be able to go to UNICON, but if not you will
still be able to buy the t-shirt at 'UniSalg.dk ' (http://unisalg.dk)
AFTER UNICON.

Please let me know what you think of the design.

Lars Lottrup

Looks awesome!

I just don't like the boldness of the uni.. Looks like its popping out
of the shirt, and with the lightning in front of it, it doesn't look as
attractive as it could. It would be cool if the uni had clouds with a
bit of transparancy in front of it.

Its awesome though.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old July 22nd 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

I'll take one... See you in Copenhagen my friend!

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Old July 31st 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

hey, I went on unicycle.com Denmark and then typed the cost of a koxx
blueberry into currency Calculator, it says it is less than a dollar,
that can't be right, can it?

--
1wheelwonder

'There are two types of people in the world, Unicyclist and non
Unicyclist. Non Unicyclist are split in to million of different groups,
but unicyclist are all in one group 'AWESOME'!

Quoted by 1wheelwonder

GO ME!
Old July 31st 08, 08:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

it can

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel
Old July 31st 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

seriously, because if it was I would buy it but because it is in Danish
I can't read it...

Old July 31st 08, 08:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

1wheelwonder wrote:
hey, I went on unicycle.com Denmark and then typed the cost of a koxx
blueberry into currency Calculator, it says it is less than a dollar,
that can't be right, can it?

2.599 DKK = 0.544034 USD

What a deal.

Edit they uses a period instide of a comma so it is actually 2,599.00
DKK = 544.233 USD

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/)~o"o~

Old August 1st 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

i dont know why but i cant take this shirt seriously. its like it is
trying to be a heavy metal shirt but somthing about it just aint doing
it for me....
good work though

--
Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old August 1st 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caudy

It's a nice bit of graphics but I wouldn't buy it. It just seems a
little over the top. It's just like a heavy metal T-shirt (again
somehing that I wouldn't buy).

I would much prefer a t-shirt like the avatar of 1wheelwonder (the
green ipod style graphic)

--
caudy

watch my trials video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HzPieOwikQ