Another hit and run motorist

Old May 15th 09, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Another hit and run motorist

Cyclist killed on A414 named.

"A 38-year-old woman from Welwyn Garden City was arrested on suspicion
to failing to stop at the scene of an accident and causing death by
dangerous driving.

A 37-year-old man, also from Welwyn, was arrested on suspicion of
assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice."

http://tinyurl.com/qdv3v8

Old May 15th 09, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]

Squashme wrote:

Cyclist killed on A414 named.

"A 38-year-old woman from Welwyn Garden City was arrested on suspicion
to failing to stop at the scene of an accident and causing death by
dangerous driving.

A 37-year-old man, also from Welwyn, was arrested on suspicion of
assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice."

http://tinyurl.com/qdv3v8

I don't know the street names - is the part of the "A414" that used to be the
M10?

What a stupid change that was.
Old May 16th 09, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

On May 15, 10:09*pm, JNugent wrote:
Squashme wrote:
Cyclist killed on A414 named.

"A 38-year-old woman from Welwyn Garden City was arrested on suspicion
to failing to stop at the scene of an accident and causing death by
dangerous driving.

A 37-year-old man, also from Welwyn, was arrested on suspicion of
assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice."

http://tinyurl.com/qdv3v8

I don't know the street names - is the part of the "A414" that used to be the
M10?

What a stupid change that was.

Cars are bad, therefore motorways are bad, end of story. This is why
motorways are being downgraded, and new "motorways" are being built as
A-roads with hard shoulders and prohibited pedestrians etc (in other
words, they're motorways except for the green signs and NSL
repeaters). It's the sort of typical superficial nonsense that is
part and parcel of the anti-car idiocy that we're constantly being
subjected to these days.

And God knows why the OP didn't copy and paste the whole story.
Old May 18th 09, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave Larrington

In ,
JNugent tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell
us:
Squashme wrote:

Cyclist killed on A414 named.

"A 38-year-old woman from Welwyn Garden City was arrested on
suspicion to failing to stop at the scene of an accident and causing
death by dangerous driving.

A 37-year-old man, also from Welwyn, was arrested on suspicion of
assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice."

http://tinyurl.com/qdv3v8

I don't know the street names - is the part of the "A414" that used
to be the M10?

Nope, it's about ten miles from the M10.

--
Dave Larrington
http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk

Killer motorist doug UK 1 November 30th 08 05:24 PM
idiot motorist of the day (probably OT) Ian Smith UK 29 October 1st 07 06:16 PM
Yet another deadly motorist David Hansen UK 3 February 11th 05 11:21 AM
Passive motorist. Mike Sales UK 10 April 22nd 04 07:00 PM
moron motorist Ian Smith UK 9 February 11th 04 11:54 PM