J-me Carney vs Nothstein

Old August 4th 05, 11:20 PM
crit PRO

Default J-me Carney vs Nothstein

Who would win in a boxing match?

How about kick boxing?

Can you say white trash??

crit PRO

Old August 5th 05, 12:00 AM
Bill C

crit PRO wrote:
Who would win in a boxing match?

How about kick boxing?

Can you say white trash??

crit PRO

Hey dude
I'm sure J-Me still hears what's going on here, and i really don't
think you want to call his ass out here unless you want everything
about you right out in public. J-Me's palmares make yours look like a
joke, and he'd shred you verbally too.
You wouldn't be anonymous for long if he bothered to get ****ed off at
you.
As for "The Blade", I couldn't give lees of a **** what you have to
say about him, but that's just me.
Bill C

Old August 5th 05, 04:33 AM
Carl Sundquist

crit PRO wrote:
Who would win in a boxing match?

How about kick boxing?

Can you say white trash??

crit PRO

Here's a link (you gotta register at fixed gear fever, though)

http://fixedgearfever.com/modules.ph...download&cid=5

Old August 5th 05, 04:35 AM
crit pro

hey old man...you trying to be hip or something? Go **** yourself.
Old August 5th 05, 04:39 AM
amit

Bill C wrote:
crit PRO wrote:
Who would win in a boxing match?

How about kick boxing?

Can you say white trash??

crit PRO

Hey dude
I'm sure J-Me still hears what's going on here, and i really don't
think you want to call his ass out here unless you want everything
about you right out in public. J-Me's palmares make yours look like a
joke, and he'd shred you verbally too.
You wouldn't be anonymous for long if he bothered to get ****ed off at
you.

homo, please keep your man crush to yourself.

Old August 5th 05, 05:55 AM
Frank Drackman

"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...

crit PRO wrote:
Who would win in a boxing match?

How about kick boxing?

Can you say white trash??

crit PRO

Hey dude
I'm sure J-Me still hears what's going on here, and i really don't
think you want to call his ass out here unless you want everything
about you right out in public. J-Me's palmares make yours look like a
joke, and he'd shred you verbally too.
You wouldn't be anonymous for long if he bothered to get ****ed off at
you.
As for "The Blade", I couldn't give lees of a **** what you have to
say about him, but that's just me.
Bill C

Your "do as I say, or I am going to out you" stuff is really silly. Either
say what you know or stop with the silly stuff.

Old August 5th 05, 11:43 AM
crit pro

In article .com,
"amit" wrote:

Bill C wrote:
crit PRO wrote:
Who would win in a boxing match?

How about kick boxing?

Can you say white trash??

crit PRO

Hey dude
I'm sure J-Me still hears what's going on here, and i really don't
think you want to call his ass out here unless you want everything
about you right out in public. J-Me's palmares make yours look like a
joke, and he'd shred you verbally too.
You wouldn't be anonymous for long if he bothered to get ****ed off at
you.

homo, please keep your man crush to yourself.

Ha! you forgot man-lick...
Old August 5th 05, 12:47 PM
Bill C

Frank Drackman wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...

crit PRO wrote:
Who would win in a boxing match?

How about kick boxing?

Can you say white trash??

crit PRO

Hey dude
I'm sure J-Me still hears what's going on here, and i really don't
think you want to call his ass out here unless you want everything
about you right out in public. J-Me's palmares make yours look like a
joke, and he'd shred you verbally too.
You wouldn't be anonymous for long if he bothered to get ****ed off at
you.
As for "The Blade", I couldn't give lees of a **** what you have to
say about him, but that's just me.
Bill C

Your "do as I say, or I am going to out you" stuff is really silly. Either
say what you know or stop with the silly stuff.

I'm not saying who he is, that's been beaten to death. We all know
exactly who J-Me is when he posts here, and he doesn't have a lot of
tolerance towards morons which is just another reason he hasn't posted
in a long time. I really don't give a **** about CP, but I'd have a
take him a lot more seriously if he srepped up and used his name. Let's
see now Carney, Saunders, Lieswyn etc...don't hide behind anonymous
names and talk ****. CP is not better than those guys, no way. Kunich,
Papai, Lafferty, all catch a ton of ****, but they aren't busy taking
cheap shots at people from behind a fake name while claiming to be the
greatest crit in the US.
My guess is that J-Me isn't going to waste his time with this ****.
As for Amit, nice to see you adding something useful yet again,
thanks.
Bill Crowther

Old August 5th 05, 12:57 PM
Bill C

Carl Sundquist wrote:
crit PRO wrote:
Who would win in a boxing match?

How about kick boxing?

Can you say white trash??

crit PRO

Here's a link (you gotta register at fixed gear fever, though)

http://fixedgearfever.com/modules.ph...download&cid=5

Thanks for the link Carl. From the report and tape it looks pretty
clear to me.
Bill C

Old August 5th 05, 03:50 PM
Frank Drackman

"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...

Frank Drackman wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...

crit PRO wrote:
[...]

I think that you are confusing real life with a newsgroup.

Crit Pro is Not Carney? Rik Van Diesel Racing 0 August 25th 04 06:25 PM
Is crit pro johnas carney...? Ras Babo Racing 3 August 25th 04 11:41 AM
Nothstein in drag Gerard Lanois Racing 4 August 23rd 04 07:49 AM
Selfish Nothstein can't lead out teammate Vogels Ronde Champ Racing 5 June 12th 04 01:37 AM