Bicycle Accident

Old November 1st 18, 01:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_3_]

Default Bicycle Accident

Joy Beeson wrote:

I used to frighten the cows when I walked
around on Maui, because they had never seen
a pedestrian before. But they just walked
away from the fence; they weren't spooked.

Once when I was under the influence and
somewhat lost in a forest I met maybe
5 or 7 cows. It was really late at night, or
really early in the morning, so there was some
magical sense to the whole scene. I thought I'd
approach the cows and maybe pet them a little.
They were completely relaxed, but as I drew
closer they all got together and formed
a square, all looking at me. Just like you see
on nature show with the big mammal herds
closing ranks, encircled by lions who look for
a breach in their defenses. But obviously
I didn't do that, when I saw their reaction
I backed off a couple meters and soon enough
they were all relaxed again.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573