A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Racing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Jaguar Advertisement



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 18th 17, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40
Default Jaguar Advertisement

In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there. Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone know where that is?
Ads
  #2  
Old July 18th 17, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Theodore Heise[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 83
Default Jaguar Advertisement

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 06:49:47 -0700 (PDT),
Tom Kunich wrote:
In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a
mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there.
Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone
know where that is?


I skip the ads, so no idea.

--
Ted Heise Bloomington, IN, USA
  #3  
Old July 18th 17, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40
Default Jaguar Advertisement

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 7:44:47 AM UTC-7, Theodore Heise wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 06:49:47 -0700 (PDT),
Tom Kunich wrote:
In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a
mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there.
Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone
know where that is?


I skip the ads, so no idea.

--
Ted Heise Bloomington, IN, USA


Well, normally so do I but my wife is nagging me.
  #4  
Old July 20th 17, 03:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HankB
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15
Default Jaguar Advertisement

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 8:49:49 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there. Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone know where that is?


A little googling: http://www.archdaily.com/243603/the-...oll-architects
  #5  
Old July 20th 17, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40
Default Jaguar Advertisement

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 7:20:04 AM UTC-7, HankB wrote:
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 8:49:49 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there. Sculptures of that sort are generally in the US. Does anyone know where that is?


A little googling: http://www.archdaily.com/243603/the-...oll-architects


I googled for two days and found nothing. I did find out where to find the actual David sculpture.

Thanks for the help.
  #6  
Old July 20th 17, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HankB
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15
Default Jaguar Advertisement

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 12:01:55 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

I googled for two days and found nothing. I did find out where to find the actual David sculpture.

Thanks for the help.


I captured the image and did an image search. That led me to a Reddit post that provided the link.

Some google searches involve a bit of luck.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Inappropriate advertisement Lloyd Payne Social Issues 3 March 23rd 06 01:41 AM
FS: Saddle, Ariake Jaguar II suede Norman Flye Marketplace 1 December 9th 05 05:47 PM
FS: Ariake Jaguar II suede saddle Norman Flye Marketplace 0 October 10th 05 05:48 PM
Nice place for an EPO advertisement... Steve Racing 6 December 23rd 04 10:34 PM
OT - Mini advertisement but it could have been a cyclist David K UK 14 January 25th 04 08:13 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.