this AE crap

Old July 30th 03, 05:37 AM
Andy G

Default this AE crap

how do you report this ??
i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.

Old July 30th 03, 05:51 AM
D&M johnston

Yes, I'm with you on this mate, it's getting very boring.

DJ

Old July 30th 03, 06:33 AM
Paul Smart

Yep i'm with you, can we get back to what the NG is about BIKES

Old July 30th 03, 06:33 AM
Paul Smart

Old July 30th 03, 06:56 AM
Glen F

This is Usenet - you are stuck with it. Since you are using
Outlook Express, why not just make a rule [Tools|Message Rules|
News] like:

"Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the From line contains 'Alan Erskine'
or Where the Subject line contains 'Erskine'
Delete it"

You'll never see him again (except for that "Hey Alan", which
lacks "Erskine"; grrrrr). And, of course, when the real AE
posts, you'll miss that too - but maybe that's a good thing??

Old July 30th 03, 09:10 AM
John Doe

"Andy G" wrote in message
: how do you report this ??
: i am sick of it, i just want to read about bikes.
:
:

Its time to take back our NG. Not much you can do but setup a rule to
ignore all messages with erskine in the from or subject lines. I have grown
used to ignoring them now.

Cheers
Pete