Best Uni Photo thread

Old January 14th 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Effi

Default Best Uni Photo thread

sigve;1169902 wrote:
think about it? wanna come ride with me in drammen? lol.. cant take more
than an hour or 2 with train!!

Maybe when it is summer I can contact you when it is getting warm
and we have vacation

--
Effi
Old January 14th 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

heres a few that me and dan took when riding in bristol a little while
back.....

31012

31013

31014

31015

31016

31017

|Filename: DSC_9131.jpg |

sp4rky-m4rky

_Marcus_Collings_'*U**n**i**c**y**c**l**e**.**c**o **m*'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Gateway.asp)
*)---', 1mHighJump*
my 'pure trials vid' (http://www.vimeo.com/929928)
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
Old January 14th 09, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

Those are some neat pics.

--
1wheelwonder

I got my new nimbus freestyle, and it's like learning to wheel walk all
over again!

Hurrah for Harry, the one and only!
Old January 15th 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jogi

sp4rky-m4rky;1170314 wrote:
heres a few that me and dan took when riding in bristol a little while
back.....

total crazy - the last two

jogi

--
jogi

municycling anarchist
26" K1 Track Monster
Surly Conandrum
KH36 Nightrider
24 K1 street

zitat smilymarco:
Es ist Knut, der kann das. Knut ist ein Tier!
Old January 15th 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

jogi;1170878 wrote:
total crazy - the last two

jogi

Haha, you clearly dont realise how high the rail was. The rail is alot
higher up than the post. The post is pretty cool though, it wasnt realy
that hard, just have to block out the fear and ignore the hight.

Thanks.