Sometimes You Can Literally Eat the Results of Your Failures

Old August 4th 18, 04:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Sometimes You Can Literally Eat the Results of Your Failures

A year ago I got a good deal on xanthan gum wondering if it would make a good component of a tire sealant. After about a year I gave up and tonight was fixing a mostly onion burger. I didn't want to waste any eggs to hold the onions together and thought, "hey, it's time to try the xanthan gum."

I'll try it out now and report back w/ the results.

Bret Cahill

Old August 7th 18, 04:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

A year ago I got a good deal on xanthan gum wondering if it would make a good component of a tire sealant. After about a year I gave up and tonight was fixing a mostly onion burger. I didn't want to waste any eggs to hold the onions together and thought, "hey, it's time to try the xanthan gum."

I'll try it out now and report back w/ the results.

It works as a binder but is lacking as far as flavor. I tried it twice. Stick to eggs or egg whites.

Bret Cahill