Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Old July 4th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

I was riding my b*ke home yesterday along my usual route and some kids
are all "Where's your uni bike?"

Me- "At home. It's a little slow".

I only have a 20 and my Muni.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'