LINSEED JIMMY IN INTENSIVE CARE!

Old January 5th 06, 06:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default LINSEED JIMMY IN INTENSIVE CARE!

If there was EVER an argument for Cycling, THIS IS IT!!!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...-as-their.html

Old January 5th 06, 07:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"merlinluver" wrote in message
oups.com...
If there was EVER an argument for Cycling, THIS IS IT!!!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...-as-their.html

Trust me on this, no one but no one on this group is stupid enough to go to
any link of yours. I mean, just how dumb can you get? Too bad you can't post
your obscene graphics here on ARBR, isn't it? Even your good buddy Tom
Sherman will not bother with your criminal nonsense.

I think there are at least a million porno websites you can go to if that is
what you want. We here on ARBR are respectable older gentlemen and some of
us are saints like Saint Edward the Great. I assure you, we have no interest
in your porn. Keep it to yourself and in your pants, why don't you?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 7th 06, 03:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:
"merlinluver" wrote in message
oups.com...
If there was EVER an argument for Cycling, THIS IS IT!!!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...-as-their.html

Trust me on this, no one but no one on this group is stupid enough to go to
any link of yours. I mean, just how dumb can you get? Too bad you can't post
your obscene graphics here on ARBR, isn't it? Even your good buddy Tom
Sherman will not bother with your criminal nonsense....

I thought this entry was quite appropriate:
http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/angry-disenfranchised-fogs-unable-to.html.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old January 7th 06, 11:58 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"merlinluver" wrote in message
oups.com...
If there was EVER an argument for Cycling, THIS IS IT!!!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...-as-their.html

Trust me on this, no one but no one on this group is stupid enough to go
any link of yours. I mean, just how dumb can you get? Too bad you can't
post
your obscene graphics here on ARBR, isn't it? Even your good buddy Tom
Sherman will not bother with your criminal nonsense....

I thought this entry was quite appropriate:
http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/angry-disenfranchised-fogs-unable-to.html.

Nope, it is a no go. I only have to be burned once and I remember forever.
You will have to say whatever it is you want to say in text. I refuse to
look at any pictures. Only slobs and other criminal trash resort to pictures
in preference to text.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Help JIMMY MAC PLEASE? NEW YEARS RESOLUTION! 2006 Gastric Bypass Candidate of the Year! gutsyguy Recumbent Biking 2 January 4th 06 12:57 PM
Jimmy Linseed BLOG JS Recumbent Biking 2 November 22nd 05 05:32 AM
Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Jim McNamare, Ed Gin, and Other Postings.....an infinite amount of Monkeys. iLiad Recumbent Biking 55 September 30th 03 05:21 PM