A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Social Issues
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old November 23rd 11, 08:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 74
Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 23, 11:14*am, Shraga wrote:
On Nov 23, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:









On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 22, 4:31*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 9:45*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:21*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:53*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 20, 1:24*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:


On Nov 19, 10:20*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


Did you have a point?


She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...


BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....


Did "CB" write the subject heading of this thread? No. You did, liar.
Why are you trying to blame someone else for your lie, coward?


Since you're slow and have a short memory, I'll repeat the heading
here for you:


"Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian"


It wasn't a mountain bike. Now, go ahead and explain why you needed to
lie about this. Are you running out of examples?


BS. Those weren't my words. Learn to read, idiot. Mountain bikers are
insane.


Still trying to sell out "CB" and refusing responsibility, I see.
What's the matter, your father never teach you anything about building
character or integrity, coward?


You're neither capable of admitting YOUR mistake, nor admitting YOUR
lie. How many other stories have you posted like this? How much of
your anecdotal evidence about mountain bikers is completely
fabricated, like this example? This, of course, is why you have no
credibility.


So why did YOU initiate a thread under YOUR name, with a subject YOU
entered, that includes an OBVIOUS lie, Dr. Vandeman?


Wait... I'll write that again, in single syl-la-bles for you, since
you're so amazingly dense:


Why did you re-post this sto-ry?- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Yawn.


Yeah, I know. Thinking can be fatiguing when you're not accustomed to
it.


Now run away and hide from a simple question, coward.


Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.


"Mountain bikers are coward...?"

Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?

I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.

In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind.
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm


Oh my! I just threw up a little in my mouth.

What a haggard, insane looking little man. He has that distant stare,
the type I always see on those Megan's Law websites.
Ads
  #22  
Old November 23rd 11, 08:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,755
Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 23, 8:14*am, Shraga wrote:
On Nov 23, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:









On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 22, 4:31*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 9:45*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:21*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:53*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 20, 1:24*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:


On Nov 19, 10:20*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


Did you have a point?


She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...


BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....


Did "CB" write the subject heading of this thread? No. You did, liar.
Why are you trying to blame someone else for your lie, coward?


Since you're slow and have a short memory, I'll repeat the heading
here for you:


"Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian"


It wasn't a mountain bike. Now, go ahead and explain why you needed to
lie about this. Are you running out of examples?


BS. Those weren't my words. Learn to read, idiot. Mountain bikers are
insane.


Still trying to sell out "CB" and refusing responsibility, I see.
What's the matter, your father never teach you anything about building
character or integrity, coward?


You're neither capable of admitting YOUR mistake, nor admitting YOUR
lie. How many other stories have you posted like this? How much of
your anecdotal evidence about mountain bikers is completely
fabricated, like this example? This, of course, is why you have no
credibility.


So why did YOU initiate a thread under YOUR name, with a subject YOU
entered, that includes an OBVIOUS lie, Dr. Vandeman?


Wait... I'll write that again, in single syl-la-bles for you, since
you're so amazingly dense:


Why did you re-post this sto-ry?- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Yawn.


Yeah, I know. Thinking can be fatiguing when you're not accustomed to
it.


Now run away and hide from a simple question, coward.


Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.


"Mountain bikers are coward...?"

Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?

I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.

In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind.
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm


Charge dismissed. What else do you need to know? You're barking up a
nonexistent tree. My mugshot is there because two mountain bikers LIED
about me, as I already explained. But mountain bikers don't hear, when
they don't agree with what they are hearing. Nothing new there!
  #23  
Old November 23rd 11, 08:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,755
Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 23, 11:25*am, Kayak 44 wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:14*am, Shraga wrote:









On Nov 23, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 22, 4:31*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 9:45*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:21*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:53*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 20, 1:24*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:


On Nov 19, 10:20*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


Did you have a point?


She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...


BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....


Did "CB" write the subject heading of this thread? No. You did, liar.
Why are you trying to blame someone else for your lie, coward?


Since you're slow and have a short memory, I'll repeat the heading
here for you:


"Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian"


It wasn't a mountain bike. Now, go ahead and explain why you needed to
lie about this. Are you running out of examples?


BS. Those weren't my words. Learn to read, idiot. Mountain bikers are
insane.


Still trying to sell out "CB" and refusing responsibility, I see.
What's the matter, your father never teach you anything about building
character or integrity, coward?


You're neither capable of admitting YOUR mistake, nor admitting YOUR
lie. How many other stories have you posted like this? How much of
your anecdotal evidence about mountain bikers is completely
fabricated, like this example? This, of course, is why you have no
credibility.


So why did YOU initiate a thread under YOUR name, with a subject YOU
entered, that includes an OBVIOUS lie, Dr. Vandeman?


Wait... I'll write that again, in single syl-la-bles for you, since
you're so amazingly dense:


Why did you re-post this sto-ry?- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Yawn.


Yeah, I know. Thinking can be fatiguing when you're not accustomed to
it.


Now run away and hide from a simple question, coward.


Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.


"Mountain bikers are coward...?"


Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?


I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.


In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind.
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:


http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm


Oh my! I just threw up a little in my mouth.


Liar.

What a haggard, insane looking little man. He has that distant stare,
the type I always see on those Megan's Law websites.


Looking to see if you will be caught?
  #24  
Old November 23rd 11, 09:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 23, 2:30*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 23, 8:14*am, Shraga wrote:









On Nov 23, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 22, 4:31*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 9:45*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:21*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:53*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 20, 1:24*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:


On Nov 19, 10:20*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


Did you have a point?


She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...


BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....


Did "CB" write the subject heading of this thread? No. You did, liar.
Why are you trying to blame someone else for your lie, coward?


Since you're slow and have a short memory, I'll repeat the heading
here for you:


"Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian"


It wasn't a mountain bike. Now, go ahead and explain why you needed to
lie about this. Are you running out of examples?


BS. Those weren't my words. Learn to read, idiot. Mountain bikers are
insane.


Still trying to sell out "CB" and refusing responsibility, I see.
What's the matter, your father never teach you anything about building
character or integrity, coward?


You're neither capable of admitting YOUR mistake, nor admitting YOUR
lie. How many other stories have you posted like this? How much of
your anecdotal evidence about mountain bikers is completely
fabricated, like this example? This, of course, is why you have no
credibility.


So why did YOU initiate a thread under YOUR name, with a subject YOU
entered, that includes an OBVIOUS lie, Dr. Vandeman?


Wait... I'll write that again, in single syl-la-bles for you, since
you're so amazingly dense:


Why did you re-post this sto-ry?- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Yawn.


Yeah, I know. Thinking can be fatiguing when you're not accustomed to
it.


Now run away and hide from a simple question, coward.


Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.


"Mountain bikers are coward...?"


Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?


I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.


In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind.
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:


http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm


Charge dismissed. What else do you need to know? You're barking up a
nonexistent tree. My mugshot is there because two mountain bikers LIED
about me, as I already explained. But mountain bikers don't hear, when
they don't agree with what they are hearing. Nothing new there!


Oh come on. You were GUILTY on two counts of exhibiting a deadly
weapon and one count of battery. Are you telling me those were
dismissed too, or are you hiding that fact (i.e., lying)?

You claim the mountain bikers "lied" but, just as you're doing with
me, you don't say what they lied about. Given your history of baseless
accusation, you're going to have to do better than vague
unsubstantiated accusations.

So obviousy, I hear just fine. You seem to be the one struggling to
understand my posts. You claim here, "charge dismissed," and the
mountain bikers lied, but you were still guilty on three charges. When
I ask you to clarify this discrepancy, you evade the question by
projecting behaviors onto me.

All I'm asking for is your account of the events that led to the
charges against you to set the story straight, nothing more. In other
words, I am asking to hear the TRUTH. Yet you are afraid to tell the
truth for some reason.
  #25  
Old November 24th 11, 12:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,755
Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 23, 12:21*pm, Shraga wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:30*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:





On Nov 23, 8:14*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 23, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 22, 4:31*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 9:45*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:21*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:53*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 20, 1:24*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:


On Nov 19, 10:20*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


Did you have a point?


She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...


BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....


Did "CB" write the subject heading of this thread? No. You did, liar.
Why are you trying to blame someone else for your lie, coward?


Since you're slow and have a short memory, I'll repeat the heading
here for you:


"Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian"


It wasn't a mountain bike. Now, go ahead and explain why you needed to
lie about this. Are you running out of examples?


BS. Those weren't my words. Learn to read, idiot. Mountain bikers are
insane.


Still trying to sell out "CB" and refusing responsibility, I see.
What's the matter, your father never teach you anything about building
character or integrity, coward?


You're neither capable of admitting YOUR mistake, nor admitting YOUR
lie. How many other stories have you posted like this? How much of
your anecdotal evidence about mountain bikers is completely
fabricated, like this example? This, of course, is why you have no
credibility.


So why did YOU initiate a thread under YOUR name, with a subject YOU
entered, that includes an OBVIOUS lie, Dr. Vandeman?


Wait... I'll write that again, in single syl-la-bles for you, since
you're so amazingly dense:


Why did you re-post this sto-ry?- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Yawn.


Yeah, I know. Thinking can be fatiguing when you're not accustomed to
it.


Now run away and hide from a simple question, coward.


Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.


"Mountain bikers are coward...?"


Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?


I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.


In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind.
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:


http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm


Charge dismissed. What else do you need to know? You're barking up a
nonexistent tree. My mugshot is there because two mountain bikers LIED
about me, as I already explained. But mountain bikers don't hear, when
they don't agree with what they are hearing. Nothing new there!


Oh come on. You were GUILTY on two counts of exhibiting a deadly
weapon and one count of battery. Are you telling me those were
dismissed too, or are you hiding that fact (i.e., lying)?


Every time I answer you, you change the subject! You asked me about a
"handsaw". Charge dismissed! How many times do I have to say it,
before you hear it, idiot? Repeat after me: "Charge dismissed!"
Obviously, I can't discuss something that didn't happen.... Sheesh.

You claim the mountain bikers "lied" but, just as you're doing with
me, you don't say what they lied about. Given your history of baseless
accusation, you're going to have to do better than vague
unsubstantiated accusations.


They lied about EVERYTHING. That's why three of the charges were
dismissed or acquitted.

So obviousy, I hear just fine. You seem to be the one struggling to
understand my posts. You claim here, "charge dismissed," and the
mountain bikers lied, but you were still guilty on three charges. When
I ask you to clarify this discrepancy, you evade the question by
projecting behaviors onto me.

All I'm asking for is your account of the events that led to the
charges against you to set the story straight, nothing more. In other
words, I am asking to hear the TRUTH. Yet you are afraid to tell the
truth for some reason.


BS. This is the first time you asked that. Since all the charges were
based on LIES, there is no point in discussing them. Sorry to
disappoint you, but you aren't going to make any points. I did not
brandish (except in self-defense, which is not a crime), nor did I
commit battery -- the mountain biker did, by running into me. All you
want to do is LIE ("you were still guilty"), so there's no point in
trying to have a rational conversation with you. Just like ALL
mountain bikers, all you want to do is twist the facts, since they
don't support your bizarre ideas.
  #26  
Old November 25th 11, 03:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 74
Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 23, 2:31*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:25*am, Kayak 44 wrote:









On Nov 23, 11:14*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 23, 12:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 22, 4:31*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 22, 9:45*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:21*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 21, 11:53*am, Shraga wrote:


On Nov 20, 1:24*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


On Nov 20, 7:34*am, Opus wrote:


On Nov 19, 10:20*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:


Did you have a point?


She wasn't hit by a mountain bike, therefore the premise stated in
your header is false. Your irrational hatred of mountain bikes has
conflated a road bike wreck on a road with the subject "mountain
bikes" where no such connection exists. QED you are insane. "Beautiful
Mind" insane, but without the genius of the charcter in the movie...


BS. Your hatred of people who tell the truth about mountain biking led
you to ascribe that statement to me, when it obviously came from
someone else named "CB". Learn to read, idiot. Sheesh. And even if I
HAD made a mistake, it wouldn't lead to a diagnosis of "insane",
dumdum. "Insane" is what you call people who mountain bike, leading
inevitably to serious injury or death. Have you had an accident on
your mountain bike yet? Tell the truth....


Did "CB" write the subject heading of this thread? No. You did, liar.
Why are you trying to blame someone else for your lie, coward?


Since you're slow and have a short memory, I'll repeat the heading
here for you:


"Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian"


It wasn't a mountain bike. Now, go ahead and explain why you needed to
lie about this. Are you running out of examples?


BS. Those weren't my words. Learn to read, idiot. Mountain bikers are
insane.


Still trying to sell out "CB" and refusing responsibility, I see.
What's the matter, your father never teach you anything about building
character or integrity, coward?


You're neither capable of admitting YOUR mistake, nor admitting YOUR
lie. How many other stories have you posted like this? How much of
your anecdotal evidence about mountain bikers is completely
fabricated, like this example? This, of course, is why you have no
credibility.


So why did YOU initiate a thread under YOUR name, with a subject YOU
entered, that includes an OBVIOUS lie, Dr. Vandeman?


Wait... I'll write that again, in single syl-la-bles for you, since
you're so amazingly dense:


Why did you re-post this sto-ry?- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


Yawn.


Yeah, I know. Thinking can be fatiguing when you're not accustomed to
it.


Now run away and hide from a simple question, coward.


Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.


"Mountain bikers are coward...?"


Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?


I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.


In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind.
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:


http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm


Oh my! I just threw up a little in my mouth.


Liar.

What a haggard, insane looking little man. He has that distant stare,
the type I always see on those Megan's Law websites.


Looking to see if you will be caught?


Looking to make sure people like you are not in my neighborhood.

  #27  
Old November 25th 11, 05:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jym Dyer
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 999
Default Mountain [NOT!] Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

"CB" writes:
Subject: Death of a Pedestrian due to....
...a mountain biker, in San Francisco.


=v= It was a road bike, not a mountain bike. Why does "CB"
presume to make an assertion that is completely false?

This story was in the 16 Nov. 2011 'San Francisco Chronicle.'
The poor woman -- being a tourist, she obviously didn't know
that in San Francisco people are supposed to jump out of the
way and let the biker just ride through. This is the same
"entitlement" mentality ...


=v= That being their 5th article on this incident from that
newspaper (there have been 2 more since), it being the typical
overhyped nonrepresentative "news" story because the incident
is such a rarity. This is the only such San Francisco fatality
I know of in the last 21 years, but the _Chronicle_ and other
media haven't taken the time to provide that context.

=v= Speaking of entitlement, motorists kill a pedestrian every
21 *days* in San Francisco, but we don't get wall-to-wall news
coverage like this to be used as fodder to concoct stories with
(were they tourists? what was going in the drivers' minds? can
we just make up something mean?).
_Jym_
  #28  
Old November 27th 11, 08:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 23, 6:22*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Nov 23, 12:21*pm, Shraga wrote:


Mountain bikers are coward, because they are unwilling to tell the
truth. You are both deliberately lying. Nothing useful can be done
with scum like that, except use you as examples of the typical
mountain biker.


"Mountain bikers are coward...?"


Silly man. You're the one unwilling to tell the truth in this thread.
I've asked you twice, and you keep trying to change the subject, which
is typical behavior for a liar. Why are you afraid of the truth,
coward?


I was specific about your lie, yet you vaguely accuse me of lying with
ZERO evidence. As I wrote before, this is typical of your naive
approach to science.


In the past, I asked you to tell your side of the "handsaw" story, and
you ran and hid at that request too. You're really good at badgering
people to respond to you, but you really suck at responding in kind..
Guess that's your problem, though. You're the one who has to explain
why his mugshot is on the Internet:


http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm


Charge dismissed. What else do you need to know? You're barking up a
nonexistent tree. My mugshot is there because two mountain bikers LIED
about me, as I already explained. But mountain bikers don't hear, when
they don't agree with what they are hearing. Nothing new there!


Oh come on. You were GUILTY on two counts of exhibiting a deadly
weapon and one count of battery. Are you telling me those were
dismissed too, or are you hiding that fact (i.e., lying)?


Every time I answer you, you change the subject! You asked me about a
"handsaw". Charge dismissed! How many times do I have to say it,
before you hear it, idiot? Repeat after me: "Charge dismissed!"
Obviously, I can't discuss something that didn't happen.... Sheesh.


No, stupid. I asked you to "tell your side of the 'handsaw'
story" (i.e., your account of the events). You've never answered that,
apparently because you can't read. If you would like me to call it
something with fewer syl-la-bles, feel free to make a suggestion.

Furthermore, I'm being very consistent in my request. You're the one
dodging, for some reason. Stop blaming me for your inability to read.

You claim the mountain bikers "lied" but, just as you're doing with
me, you don't say what they lied about. Given your history of baseless
accusation, you're going to have to do better than vague
unsubstantiated accusations.


They lied about EVERYTHING. That's why three of the charges were
dismissed or acquitted.


Really? So you weren't there? They weren't there? If they lied about
"EVERYTHING," then they must have lied about being there. They must
have lied about you having a handsaw, yet below you admit to having
one.

So now you are OBVIOUSLY lying. There is NO WAY they lied about
"EVERYTHING." You wrote yourself, "three of the charges..." What about
the other three?

Get it yet, stupid? This is the whole point of my question, although
by now I've given up on a coherent response, because you're either too
scared to respond, or you're simply a compulsive liar.

So obviousy, I hear just fine. You seem to be the one struggling to
understand my posts. You claim here, "charge dismissed," and the
mountain bikers lied, but you were still guilty on three charges. When
I ask you to clarify this discrepancy, you evade the question by
projecting behaviors onto me.


All I'm asking for is your account of the events that led to the
charges against you to set the story straight, nothing more. In other
words, I am asking to hear the TRUTH. Yet you are afraid to tell the
truth for some reason.


BS. This is the first time you asked that.


No it isn't, liar:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...de2a503f891fd4

Still, your evading the question AGAIN is duly noted, coward.

Since all the charges were
based on LIES, there is no point in discussing them. Sorry to
disappoint you, but you aren't going to make any points.


What gave you the silly idea I'm going for "points?" I'm just asking
for information, which you fail to grasp, somehow, stupid.

I did not
brandish (except in self-defense, which is not a crime), nor did I
commit battery -- the mountain biker did, by running into me. All you
want to do is LIE ("you were still guilty"), so there's no point in
trying to have a rational conversation with you. Just like ALL
mountain bikers, all you want to do is twist the facts, since they
don't support your bizarre ideas.


Three of the six charges were neither dismissed nor acquitted. What
facts am I twisting?

Only an idiot like you would mistake a line of questioning for a lie.
I tried asking you a question; you refuse to answer it. I explain my
understanding of the details (which may be wrong), hoping you will
illuminate the facts; you continue to evade the question, and call me
a liar.

You continue to use projection as a means to dodge the question.
Again, you claim to respect the truth, yet you refuse to provide it
here as a means of refuting the charges against you. Moreover, you LIE
with generalities as a excuse to answer the question.

Your dishonesty in this forum is repulsive.
  #29  
Old November 29th 11, 01:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tom P
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Mountain Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On 11/18/2011 09:46 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 21:21:37 -0800
Subject: Death of a Pedestrian due to....

...a mountain biker, in San Francisco. This story was in the 16 Nov.
2011 'San Francisco Chronicle.' The poor woman -- being a tourist, she
obviously didn't know that in San Francisco people are supposed to
jump out of the way and let the biker just ride through. This is the
same "entitlement" mentality we trail users are battling in Marin
County. CB

---
"Bicyclist faces manslaughter charge in pedestrian's death."

"A bicyclist who hit and killed a pedestrian when he ran a red light
along San Francisco's waterfront has been charged with misdemeanor
vehicular manslaughter, authorities said Tuesday.

"Rudolph Ang, 23, of San Francisco collided with 68-year-old Dionette
Cherney at Mission Street and the Embarcadero about 8:30 a.m. July 15,
prosecutors said. Cherney, who was visiting from Washington, DC, died
of head injuries at a hospital Aug. 11.

"Cherney was crossing the Embarcadero in a crosswalk with the green
light at Mission when she was hit by Ang, who was travelling north,
police said.

"Ang remained at the scene and was interviewed by police. There was no
evidence he was drunk or on drugs, prosecutors said.

"Ang was charged with only a misdemeanor because investigators
determined that he had not acted with criminal intent or gross
negligence, said Stephanie Ong Stillman, a spokeswoman for DA George
Gascon.


Running a red light is not gross negligence?


"Ang faces a maximum sentence of a year in jail if convicted. " (Email
Henry K. Lee at )

-------------


  #30  
Old November 29th 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,755
Default Mountain [NOT!] Biker Runs Red Light, Kills Pedestrian

On Nov 25, 8:54*am, Jym Dyer wrote:
"CB" writes:
Subject: Death of a Pedestrian due to....
...a mountain biker, in San Francisco.


=v= It was a road bike, not a mountain bike. *Why does "CB"
presume to make an assertion that is completely false?


Beats me.

This story was in the 16 Nov. 2011 'San Francisco Chronicle.'
The poor woman -- being a tourist, she obviously didn't know
that in San Francisco people are supposed to jump out of the
way and let the biker just ride through. This is the same
"entitlement" mentality ...


=v= That being their 5th article on this incident from that
newspaper (there have been 2 more since), it being the typical
overhyped nonrepresentative "news" story because the incident
is such a rarity. *This is the only such San Francisco fatality
I know of in the last 21 years, but the _Chronicle_ and other
media haven't taken the time to provide that context.


It wouldn't change the fact that a bicyclist killed a pedestrian. Do
auto-caused deaths make that okay? Sheesh.

=v= Speaking of entitlement, motorists kill a pedestrian every
21 *days* in San Francisco, but we don't get wall-to-wall news
coverage like this to be used as fodder to concoct stories with
(were they tourists? what was going in the drivers' minds? can
we just make up something mean?).
* * _Jym_


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mountain Biker Runs Brake Lever Through His Hand Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 0 April 17th 10 05:49 PM
Hit & Run Mountain Biker Kills Pedestrian! Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 6 October 31st 09 06:01 PM
Hit & Run Mountain Biker Kills Pedestrian! Mike Vandeman[_4_] Social Issues 6 October 31st 09 06:01 PM
Mountain Biker Runs Over Intelligent Alien Milke Vamdenam Mountain Biking 0 December 31st 05 06:48 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.