30-lb. Tidy Cats available at Target

Old February 10th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default 30-lb. Tidy Cats available at Target

If you have cats and want the Chalo Recommended™ buckets [1] with the
hinged lid to make panniers out of [2], they are currently on sale for
about $11 at Target.

[1]
http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/07/01/purina-tidy-cats-scoop-cat-litter_669901_175.jpg
[2] http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=6410&v=t

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Old February 11th 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Tom Sherman wrote:

If you have cats and want the Chalo Recommended™ buckets [1] with the
hinged lid to make panniers out of [2], they are currently on sale for
about $11 at Target.

[1] http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/07/01/purina-tidy-cats-scoop-cat-litter_669901_175.jpg
[2] http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=6410&v=t

Hey-- thanks! I go months or years between trips to Target. Now I
have an incentive to go there for mah bukkit and grab some new Ray-O-
Vac Hybrid AAs while I'm there.

Chalo
Old February 11th 10, 08:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Chalo Colina wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
If you have cats and want the Chalo Recommended™ buckets [1] with the
hinged lid to make panniers out of [2], they are currently on sale for
about $11 at Target.

[1] http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/07/01/purina-tidy-cats-scoop-cat-litter_669901_175.jpg
[2] http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=6410&v=t

Hey-- thanks! I go months or years between trips to Target. Now I
have an incentive to go there for mah bukkit and grab some new Ray-O-
Vac Hybrid AAs while I'm there.

Will these be attached with the Ortlieb hardware? - if so, please post
pictures and a hardware list.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Old February 11th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Feb 11, 1:59*am, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Chalo Colina wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
If you have cats and want the Chalo Recommended™ buckets [1] with the
hinged lid to make panniers out of [2], they are currently on sale for
about $11 at Target.

[1] http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://images.buzzillions.com/images...
[2] http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=6410&v=t

Hey-- thanks! *I go months or years between trips to Target. *Now I
have an incentive to go there for mah bukkit and grab some new Ray-O-
Vac Hybrid AAs while I'm there.

Will these be attached with the Ortlieb hardware? - if so, please post
pictures and a hardware list.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

Those plastic boxes of cat litter are great storage bins. I used to
keep my clean socks in a laundry basket in the garage. One of my cats,
who is blind, gets in the sock basket, feels that he is raiding a bird
nest and steals socks. He takes them up the stairs and leaves them as
trophy gifts for my wife and step son. He is a loud Siamese and he
starts singing his victory song when he leaves his pray by my wife or
step son.

I now store my clean socks in a container of kitty litter with its
very nice snap shut top. I also used them to store dirty shirts to
take to the cleaners, to put bike parts to be cleaned, and many other
storage purposes.

I leave socks that I don't use anymore in the laundry basket for the
blind cat to play hunter. My step-sons room is full of socks,
underwear, knee bandages, etc that the cat takes to him as gifts
during the evening. He cleans his room on rare occasions, so we can
always see the cat's booty.
Old February 12th 10, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pdxrandonneur

On Feb 10, 3:34*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
If you have cats and want the Chalo Recommended™ buckets [1] with the
hinged lid to make panniers out of [2], they are currently on sale for
about $11 at Target.

[1]
http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/07/01/purina-tidy-cats-...
[2] http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=6410&v=t

I scavenged a mayonnaise bucket from the recycling pile and strapped
it on top of my rear rack, lying sideways so that the top is facing
backwards, cutting way down on the areo profile and preventing heel
strike. Bike buckets rock, especially for not squishing the bread on
the way home from the store.

-Rando
Old February 12th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Feb 10, 3:34*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
If you have cats and want the Chalo Recommended™ buckets [1] with the
hinged lid to make panniers out of [2], they are currently on sale for
about $11 at Target.

[1]
http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/07/01/purina-tidy-cats-...
[2] http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=6410&v=t

The carbon footprint of a cat is equivalent to an Escalade. And now
you are recommending kitty litter cartons that are made out of
petrochemicals -- manufacturing of which produces even more CO2.

Even more distressing is the fact that Tidy Cats is made by Purina, a
subsidary of Nestle -- killer of third-world children. Are you trying
to pollute the world and kill its children with one recommendation!
Shame on you! And I haven't even bothered mentioning the oppression of
non-union workers by Target. -- Jay Beattie.
Old February 12th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article
,
pdxrandonneur wrote:

On Feb 10, 3:34*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
If you have cats and want the Chalo Recommended buckets [1] with
the hinged lid to make panniers out of [2], they are currently on
sale for about $11 at Target.

[1]
http://images.buzzillions.com/images...urina-tidy-cat
s-... [2]
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=6410&v=t

I scavenged a mayonnaise bucket from the recycling pile and strapped
it on top of my rear rack, lying sideways so that the top is facing
backwards, cutting way down on the areo profile and preventing heel
strike. Bike buckets rock, especially for not squishing the bread on
the way home from the store.

Then entire notion of a bucket of mayonnaise frankly borders on the
disgusting. I hate mayonnaise.

--
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me."
Old February 12th 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

NESTLE KILLS THIRD WORLD CHILDREN ?

Spanish missionaries or what ?

Old February 12th 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Feb 11, 5:13*pm, datakoll wrote:
NESTLE KILLS THIRD WORLD CHILDREN ?

Spanish missionaries or what ?

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/twag/nestle.html They also got the US
Marines and old "Gimlet Eye" to invade the Dominican Republic which
has vast cacao resources. It was called the "KitKat War." -- Jay
Beattie.

Old February 12th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Brian Huntley

On Feb 10, 6:34*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
If you have cats and want the Chalo Recommended™ buckets [1] with the
hinged lid to make panniers out of [2], they are currently on sale for
about $11 at Target.

[1]
http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/07/01/purina-tidy-cats-...
[2] http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=RrzKj&doc_id=6410&v=t

The hinged lid buckets don't actually work all that well, which is a
pity as they're rectangular in cross section and thus would be more
aerodynamic than the standard square ones. (Yes, I've tried them, but
only around town.)

The hinges don't last, and as they only open part of the top, you end
up taking them off for grocery loading anyway.

- Brian 'working on the aerobelly' Huntley

target in sight ray Australia 1 August 17th 07 10:26 AM
JIMMYMAC STOMPED THE SHIT OUT OF MY 20 CATS TODAY! OH MY GAWD! JIMMY MAC KILLED MY CAT JIMMY MAC SEND ME SOME ANTHRAX FOR MY 20 CATS NOW! HEY LISTEN UP! I AM THE BIGGEST IDIOT AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE!***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 5618 jimmymac Recumbent Biking 0 December 27th 06 05:25 PM
I WANT SOME ANTHRAX NOW FOR MY CATS JIMMY MAC SEND ME SOME ANTHRAX FOR MY 20 CATS NOW! HEY LISTEN UP! I AM THE BIGGEST IDIOT AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE!***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 56187 507 727 0306 *** SO KISS MY ASS!!HEY LISTEN UP! I jimmymac Recumbent Biking 0 December 14th 06 06:50 PM
I WANT TO KILL MY CATS JIMMY MAC SEND ME SOME ANTHRAX FOR MY 20 CATS NOW! HEY LISTEN UP! I AM THE BIGGEST IDIOT AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE!***EDWARD DOLAN 1028 4TH AVE. WORTHINGTON, MN 56187 507 727 0306 *** SO KISS MY ASS!!HEY LISTEN UP! I AM THE BIGGES jimmymac Recumbent Biking 0 December 14th 06 06:48 PM